Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yeah it use 2 have a gigantic following back in the day. Was one of the games on mlg pro tour as well. Top spot use to take home 5-7k per tourny, not counting all the money matches/ bets people challenge you two when your one of the top players. Unfornately its slowly dieing down, due to the new smash on wii which blows competitively in comparison, but still has a pretty large following to this day. Only under halo in the gaming world. Europe is still real big on smash tournies though, and has 3 of the top known players. they use 2 travel to tournies quite a bit across country and consistently take high placings. haha probally sounds funny to people who dont keep up with competitive gaming

Gio if only u knew all the things going on in that true life episode lol. U would laugh 10x harder. Killaor was the known name of the smash guy who did all the underground tournies in the true life episode, every game goes by a gametag. I was the one who knocked him out the tourny in the video and got like 4 mins of air time lol. Silly as it sounds I remember how hard that mtv episode use to piss me off. I was under contract with the organization who truly picked the 2 people who were on the show. I had disappeared from gaming for a small period of time to handle some family stuff stuff so killaor just got picked on the show over me to rep mlg, smash and gaming back when it was more underground. I remember on my debu tourny back, MTV was recording that particular mlg tourny and I made it my goal to embarrass that kid on tv. I look back on it now and just laugh

After that tourny he never could get a consistently high placing again. The other guy who was on the true life episode who played halo, is now the richest gamer though, has made well over a 1.5 mill. He'll also be on over 2.5 mill bottles of dr. pepper starting this Jan. The smash player is a known personal trainer though who has like 7 a class celebs as clients, so he kind of made it to. I explained this pretty bad as I gotta go quick and get my friend 2 work haha

There are almost infinite possibilities that your life can take when you are young. You could move to some god forsaken town and work in a restaurant, or to the big city and find a job driving a subway car.

The choices you have are so mind blowing it sometimes make you feel that you'll never know when one choice is better then the other, even if you lived a million lifetimes you could not play out every possible possibility your life can take.

So what are we to do? Well like someone before me said, running and hiding will change where you are, but will it change WHO you are?

In my opinion you should pick one thing that you enjoy and excel at it. Also believe in fate, in a world as cruel and yet brilliant as the one we will in it's one of the few things that keeps us sane.

There are almost infinite possibilities that your life can take when you are young. You could move to some god forsaken town and work in a restaurant, or to the big city and find a job driving a subway car.

The choices you have are so mind blowing it sometimes make you feel that you'll never know when one choice is better then the other, even if you lived a million lifetimes you could not play out every possible possibility your life can take.

So what are we to do? Well like someone before me said, running and hiding will change where you are, but will it change WHO you are?

In my opinion you should pick one thing that you enjoy and excel at it. Also believe in fate, in a world as cruel and yet brilliant as the one we will in it's one of the few things that keeps us sane.

you sir, receive "post of the day" award. bravo

:clap:

Good post! Im surprised at how acne affects people in such extreme ways. I have severe acne but have NEVER thought of running away and starting a new life. I get comments literally everyday now about my face but i just dont let it bother me; it takes some training to do this but seriously if someone says something about you just take a deep breath and think about something you love more than anything.

I adore basketball more than anything in the world, ive gained much respect because im pretty darn good! I hope to make something of it one day; so if you see a spotty basketball player in the NBA you know who it is :dance: lol ( Ill probs never get there but got to stay optimistic lol)

Like undermine said pick something and excel in it, i chose basketball and it helps so much to relieve stress and keeps me so happy lol. If i wasnt allowed to play basketball i would probably be a bloody wreck lol

If you know moving out of the country is the right thing to do then go for it but seriously give it a VERY LONG THINK! You are at a crossroads and each path leads to a very different future! Good luck and stay positive! :angel::):clap::)

I lived in India for 4 years and there are tons of "socially obsessed teens" there too. I loved living there but it didn't change who I am. Whatever problems you have here you have there. Infact, as far as acne goes its was worse, the heat and pollution and humidy made it worse and I couldn't wear makeup as well cos it melted off and I didn't have access to as many skin care products. Plus the social norms are different in other countries and people would point out my acne and say "what happened?" Also cos their skin is darker they're not used to pimples turning bright red as they do on us with fair skin. And living there didn't make me stop caring how I looked.

Anyway, living abroad is great but it's not as easy to do as you think. There is a lot of red tape documentation. Just cos a country is poor doesn't mean you can get away with anything. And even if you were to get away with stuff you'll have to shell out a lot in bribes. Infact, you'll have to shell out bribe money just to do legal stuff. :P

Anyway, living abroad is great but it's not as easy to do as you think. There is a lot of red tape documentation. Just cos a country is poor doesn't mean you can get away with anything. And even if you were to get away with stuff you'll have to shell out a lot in bribes. Infact, you'll have to shell out bribe money just to do legal stuff. :P

bad advice. you can do anything you want, and bribe money is never (unless you kill someone) that much... especially in india... i dont know what part you are, but you can bribe cops with bubblegum there.

oh, bribe money is not in the hundreds of dollars, but if you are a foreigner in another country, they think you're rich so they want more. and it adds up after a while, especially if you're not working or are being paid local wages. I never paid bribes, but it was really hard to get anything done without them (required numours trips, begging, papers, photocopies, friends waiting for hours and hours). I think once I paid one but I was told it was a "fee". Yea sure. My ex-boyfriend had a nice bike, a Karizma, so he got pulled over all the time and alway had to pay and he was Indian. He didn't have a certain stamp on his papers as he had brought his bike from another state and they woudn't give him the stamp unless he paid them Rs 11,000! When my cell phone got stolen the police wouldn't do anything unless I paid them a bribe.

Anyway, all I'm saying is living in a 3rd world country, coming from a western country, it's not what you think or imagine it is. Life is life, wherever you are. You eat, sleep, drink, fall in love, feel pain, laugh, cry, get depressed, it's all the same.

I imagined it to be like it is... I get in trouble, i get out of trouble, its that easy. living in 3rd world countries/europe is pretty easy to me. Hell, for the last 3 days i road all throughout france on trains i didn't buy tickets for... if the ticketmen came around, i would either talk my way out of it, or get a "fine". They ask for your name and address... and you just give them a fake one and they say "pay this within two months." Overall, i have over 800 euro worth of fines in france i never have to pay... the end.

I wouldn't think going to a 3rd world country would be so good. I have friend from Jamaica, and they say when you go to many places in Jamaica (unless its for tourist) and they can tell your a foreigner, mainly by skin color, theirs been allot of causes of robbery, abduction, etc. Jamaica is a beautiful place but if you do not know the area, it can be extremely dangerous.

I imagined it to be like it is... I get in trouble, i get out of trouble, its that easy. living in 3rd world countries/europe is pretty easy to me. Hell, for the last 3 days i road all throughout france on trains i didn't buy tickets for... if the ticketmen came around, i would either talk my way out of it, or get a "fine". They ask for your name and address... and you just give them a fake one and they say "pay this within two months." Overall, i have over 800 euro worth of fines in france i never have to pay... the end.

lmao. wouldn't they catch you on their cameras and track you down later for fraud or something?