Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dipoliotic

What you making for dinner tonight?

What you making for dinner tonight? That is good for acne?

I am thinking about making scrambled eggs mixed with spinage and other greens with salmon on top.

Share :D

just had some chicken+onions+rice+beans...later ill have some oats+proteinshake and at 11pm ill go with some cottage cheese + nuts :)

just had some chicken+onions+rice+beans...later ill have some oats+proteinshake and at 11pm ill go with some cottage cheese + nuts :)

i'v just had a really nice chicken stir-fry :)

Ok, as i have started my healthy eating program. What do you think I should eat tommorow for lunch and breakfast>? I need to prepare :D

Sweet potatoes are a good option. It meats pretty much all diet criteria, yet still tastes like a sweet carb food that so many of us want for breakfast: Low GI, hypo-allergenic, etc.

Boil or steam and mash with some cinnamon. I also have butter, but you can leave that out.

shrimp with butter, garlic, and lemon juice, a green salad, and baked apples & pears with cinnamon, butter, vanilla, and honey. DELISH.

Two nights ago I baked a small, cornish hen for over an hour in a water, a teaspoon of clarified butter, a little bit of lemon juice, parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, sea salt and black pepper. At the half-hour mark I added green beans. It was SO good. I ate it with raw red peppers.

I recommend what alternavista said, a night before the hen I had a fresh salmon fillet broiled over green peppers, zucchini and carrots with clarified butter and lemon juice. I felt amazing after eating this. I wasn't going to eat the skin but it turned out to be the best part (broil skin side up, I lay the fillet on top of the veg in a glas dish covered w/aluminium foil).

Murmur, your dindin sounds great! I have been eyeing honeycomb and I think I'll try it this week to see if I can tolerate it (I avoid most fruit).

RSVP

I wasn't going to eat the skin but it turned out to be the best part (broil skin side up, I lay the fillet on top of the veg in a glas dish covered w/aluminium foil).

Many people love crispy fish skin. And it's certainly easier than skinning it.

Ok, as i have started my healthy eating program. What do you think I should eat tommorow for lunch and breakfast>? I need to prepare :D

Sweet potatoes are a good option. It meats pretty much all diet criteria, yet still tastes like a sweet carb food that so many of us want for breakfast: Low GI, hypo-allergenic, etc.

Boil or steam and mash with some cinnamon. I also have butter, but you can leave that out.

pop some sweet potatoes in the microwave. just take a knife and make lots of slits into the potato for proper heating and ventilation. slab on some butter if you'd like.

Salmon, olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, butter (or not), oregano, parsley = good stuff

wrap it in foil and pop it into the oven

maybe with some brown rice on the side