Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Silvitni

Accutane and mild products

I know that while your on accutane you shouldn't use anything else on your skin. but I what to have some active part in the healing.. want to do something other than just take a pill. So I'm thinking that since accutane works from the inside, then I can help from the outside by ensuring that it isn't anything from the outside causing or worsening my acne. How bad an idea wiuld it be using sayyy.. Clinique's Acne Solution 3step - line?

I have been on accutane for over 3months and still not clear, have washed my face with only water the whole time as not to do anything directly wrong and then moiusterised. this has left my face easily red, very very flaky and dry.

the anti blemish line is said to help with the redness, clear the flakiness, remove anything interfering from the outside by being antibacterial so it does not spread the acne bacteria..

soooe.. oppinions?:)

After hearing just about everyone recommending cetaphil gentle cleanser, I decided to buy some. It works good, Doesn't dry, and isn't too expensive.

Anything with acid or peroxide will probably be too strong.