Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poiuyt

Purpose Soap: Discontinued?

I noticed that for the past couple of weeks, Purpose Soap has not been in stock at the Walgreens by my store. Today, I went and asked the person working at the counter where the soap was, and to my shock, she said that the soap had been discontinued, because Johnson & Johnson wasn't making enough money on the product, or something to that effect. She said that there were still a few bars on the discount shelf, but that was it. I didn't find any there, so I bought the Cetaphil bar.

Is this true? That would suck majorly if it really was discontinued. Dan, do you know anything about this?

hadn't heard that. That would suck majorly. I really do prefer it to cetaphil. I was just able to order some through drugstore.com this week, and saw it at the local Target last week, so it's at least still on the shelves out here in San Francisco.

-Dan

I really like purpose soap. Didn't try any other soaps but think highly of purpose. I shall hunt for the soap right away in all drug stores and stock them up :D

what's up people, i haven't posted in awhile but glad to see the new boards are up. anyways, purpose is not discontinuing the soap. i just talked to a representative from johnson & johnson and they said they have no plans of discontinuing it, but that some retailers like walgreens have chosen not to carry it anymore. she said there are many other stores like eckerds, wal mart, target, etc. that will have it in stock. so don't worry purpose soap will still be around.

That's very good news, sm... the only place by my house that would have Purpose Soap then is Snyder's, and that's about 10-20 blocks away. Oh well, at least it's not being discontinued. Whew...