Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everybody,

It's been quite a while since I've posted on the board. I pop on from time to time to read but I rarely post unless I have something I think would be helpful to others. Moreover...

Has anybody tried any products from ZenMed? From what I've tried so far, I've gotten really great results.

I bought the scar treatment kit and the skin eraser. I actually made a mistake because the scar treatment kit comes with the skin eraser, so I now have two of the same product, but it's not a problem because I would have bought another anyways.

The kit is great, it REALLY gets into my pores to clean them out and scrub away the old dirt and bacteria that Proactiv didn’t catch. I wake up with the smoothest feeling skin.

It burned the first few times I used it but I think that is because it is doing a peel or something. Not too sure on that one, as I'm not really familiar with products outside of Proactiv. I've been a loyal customer of theirs for about 5 years now because while the results aren’t perfect, it does do the job of keeping the acne breakouts at bay.

Anyways... without going on and on, I was just curious as to how many people have tried ZenMed products and if so, what kind of an experience did you have with it? Like I said, I've only tried the scar treatment kit, but I'd love to hear what else ZenMed makes that is great.