Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PlXEL

Oh mY GOD OWW!!

Yea i tried to grab your attention. heh

Anyway after 3 weeks into the regimen i decided to cut down the usage to once a day (at night) and a small amount of BP. Recently I've noticed the majority of my face is a shade of red (like sunburn), and my whole face is fine in general as in dryness but just the area around my mouth and chin and neck and dry as heck. I have to apply like a ton of moisturizer every 30 minutes and still it always gets dry and flaky again its itchy like heck and i cant sleep sometimes cause of it. I apply alovera as well to help with the irritation. I mean like i like dont even use BP on my neck and hardly around my mouth. Why WHY WHY !!!! GAHH.

Yup thats it for now... Any suggestions would help thanks :)

Yea i tried to grab your attention. heh

Anyway after 3 weeks into the regimen i decided to cut down the usage to once a day (at night) and a small amount of BP. Recently I've noticed the majority of my face is a shade of red (like sunburn), and my whole face is fine in general as in dryness but just the area around my mouth and chin and neck and dry as heck. I have to apply like a ton of moisturizer every 30 minutes and still it always gets dry and flaky again its itchy like heck and i cant sleep sometimes cause of it. I apply alovera as well to help with the irritation. I mean like i like dont even use BP on my neck and hardly around my mouth. Why WHY WHY !!!! GAHH.

Yup thats it for now... Any suggestions would help thanks :)

Umm... have you tried adding jojoba oil to your moisturizer? I used to experience what you are going through, and that resolved the issue.