Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
allblaxfan69

PanOxyl (Benzoyl Peroxide) Success!

Hey guys, I thought id share my success story, and hopefuly help someone out there needing some questions answered.

I had acne like in the first pic for roughly 4 weeks and it started getting me down.. because i never got any pimples until the last week of september in my life, so i thought what the hell! I waited about 2 weeks to see if theyd go but they just didnt, they stayed so i got fed up and got some treatment, which is panoxyl - the lifesaver lol.

well for the last 9 weeks and 3 days i've been on Benzoyl Peroxide. (PanOxyl.)

-First 2 weeks I was on 2.5% - Did a good job, but acne was stil getting through

-Next 5 and a half weeks I was on 5% and that did an amazing job but only got rid of 80% of my acne and stil had a few left-over spots on my face

-Now for the past 1 week 2 days or so i've been on 10% and it has finished the job. it's amazing, everything is gone, all i have is.. nothing but a very tiny bit of dry skin! - Heres some progress pictures.

October 21st - Treatment of BP day 1.

post-85143-1229484693_thumb.jpg

Today december 17

post-85143-1229484752_thumb.jpg

I feel very lucky that the first thing I tried was the cure!!

So as you should all be able to see... success!!! panoxyl = lifesaver :) i am soo glad.

if anyone needs any questions answered or advice needed about this then pls dont hesitate to ask here!!

post-85143-1229484693_thumb.jpg

post-85143-1229484752_thumb.jpg

nice!

im glad you found something that worked for you.

im not all to formiliar with panoxyl,

its a bar of soap right?

ive always been so confused, i heard that bars of soap are bad, cause they can accumulate bacteria.

blah. so many dos and donts.

none the less,

congratulations!

do you already have sensitive/dry skin?

and if it already makes your skin dry and you dont have sensitive/dry skin then maybe you are applying to much on. dry skin generally will happen, just wait up to 3 days before writing it off

...Dont use water to wash it off!!!

Just apply the treatment once at night every day, use a cleanser in the morning and use a moisturizer if your skin gets dry, dont wash face straight after putting on.. thats bad

I only really used PanOxyl lenpopz the whole time.

and wow, tishtashtosh.. thanks for those words of encouragement, because i dont give a flying fuck if you think that. they're gone and im happier then ever, take those comments else where

I only really used PanOxyl lenpopz the whole time.

and wow, tishtashtosh.. thanks for those words of encouragement, because i dont give a flying fuck if you think that. they're gone and im happier then ever, take those comments else where you fucktard

hey fuckface too bad the panoxyl didnt fix that face, shame really.

you look like a WoW reject who likes to suck of his dad for money to go play at internet cafes.