Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweet.girl

accutane hand rash!

So I have this painful hand rash from accutane. I was told it could be a side effect and it is. I went to the derm tonight but he was talking to me about all this other stuff about accutane that i completely forgot to get a prescription for the rash and now I dont go back for two weeks!!

Is there any at home cures that help, I find hand cream makes my hands burn worse!!

after I got a bad handrash my dose was decreased, but also because they didn't see the wanted improvement..

it got better, but sometimes it gets bad again and then I use "Elisabeth Arden - eight hour cream" and I have had a problem with moiusterisers because they seem to burn, but this worked really well.

Guess you were on a pretty high dose eh..? If that is the case then lower the dose to 5 to 10mg else you may suffer from permanent side effect like eczema for life.

Guess you were on a pretty high dose eh..? If that is the case then lower the dose to 5 to 10mg else you may suffer from permanent side effect like eczema for life.

I am on 80mg... and why do you say that?? I just said I had the rash on my hands. I've heard alot of people had that.

Also I am just wondering everyone suggests in random posts lower the dosage or increase it. I dont have any say over the dosage. how does that work?

I get that too, I'm currently also on 80mg a day, I take 40mg in the morning and another 40mg at night. Me hands are dry on top and with red ezemer like rash...I use a rash cream called 'BETNOVATE RD' and it works wonder, it goes away within 3-4 days.

I get that too, I'm currently also on 80mg a day, I take 40mg in the morning and another 40mg at night. Me hands are dry on top and with red ezemer like rash...I use a rash cream called 'BETNOVATE RD' and it works wonder, it goes away within 3-4 days.