Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Timothy:D

Ramen + Instant Noodles

Do they cause acne?

Before i started the regimen and i ate them i always thought it gave me acne, though my friends who ate them never gotten acne. Mhm..

I wouldn't say they CAUSE it. They may trigger it considering they probably have a high glycemic index which means it will produce higher levels of glucose in your blood stream that is carried to your skin and very well may trigger breakouts.

Some people were just blessed with good skin and food won't affect them, but to those of us it does affect-ramen may not be doing you much good.

Do they cause acne for who? If you're talking about yourself, only you can answer the question, Timothy.

I wouldn't say they CAUSE it. They may trigger it considering they probably have a high glycemic index which means it will produce higher levels of glucose in your blood stream that is carried to your skin and very well may trigger breakouts.

Some people were just blessed with good skin and food won't affect them, but to those of us it does affect-ramen may not be doing you much good.

All right, thanks a lot. :]

dude there is SOOO much salt in those things haha. I dont know about acne, but it made this kid in my neighborhood fat as hell over one summer of ramen binging.