Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maxis786

flaky dark complexion skin red marks

whenever my skin peels it looks as if its getting better like its going to my layer of skin that is pretty were no pores show, which product will get rid of the dark complexion with redness benzoyl peroxide leaves, meaning dans products jojoba oil does it work with this type of problem. When u apply bp to ur acne spot and it makes it dark does jojoba oil make it return to ur natural skin tone getting rid of the flakiness and peeling? imma buy it but i need to know please answear pleaseeeeeeeeee

whenever my skin peels it looks as if its getting better like its going to my layer of skin that is pretty were no pores show, which product will get rid of the dark complexion with redness benzoyl peroxide leaves, meaning dans products jojoba oil does it work with this type of problem. When u apply bp to ur acne spot and it makes it dark does jojoba oil make it return to ur natural skin tone getting rid of the flakiness and peeling? imma buy it but i need to know please answear pleaseeeeeeeeee

AHA gets rid of flakiness and evens your skin tone, but im not sure if its right for you since bp is irritating your skin. wait for more responses

Have you tried adding several drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer?

How long have you been on the Regimen?

AHA can help with those issues, but you don't want to apply it to irritated skin.

i never had bad acne i had one little tiny break out and i went ape shit and tried treating it than things from their got worse i stopped using the bp after it made my face peel and burn now i got dark patches of red skin on my face and black dark marks does the jojoba oil im saying help with this type of skin reaction i got because my skin flakes when i put moisturizer but i need it to speed up its been peeling for about 3 months now, does jojoba oil help with getting ur skin to its natural tone and getting rid of the dark complexion bp leaves and the redness please answear

^ Yes, I think jojoba oil is worth a try. It mostly sounds like your skin is very dry right now. Try adding a few drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer.