Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maxis786

Red marks pale skin peeling looking

Ok please reply anyone that reads this i dont want to be ignored because i want answears, i use to have flawless skin in 9th, 10th grade... i was messin wit all the girls aand everything but than a disaster happened during the summer, now in junior (year )i broke out while i was at tha park it was the weirdest breakout ever like visible bumps under the skin not red bumps so and their were alot when i went home i was like wtf.....so i treated with benzoyl peroxide when i went to the store with 10 percent and my skin started to peel so i was a moron and kept applying it...:( now i have dark dark skin that hasnt gone away and red marks, and after that i had gotten chemical burn to from st ives apricot scrub and my face was ruined...i hide now in school and everything and dont hang out with freinds after skool i try to go home right awayy after skool.....from a distance i had heard this one girl say cause they knew me shes like what happened to his face he had the prettiest skin ever last year.....and that comment made me feel extremely depress...:( i want to cry sumtimes so please i need help how to get rid of dark marks and red marks my skin peels sometimes and it looks like the more it peels the more my skin looks like it getting better but my skin is still a mess, i want to start talking to girls again :( ....please help

that sounds like milia [sp]

i don't know much about but i would look into it and see if it sounds like your situation

ask your parents to take you to see a dermatologist. its not that expensive if your insurance covers it

good luck

ugh thats really hard to deal with i know i used to have perfect skin only 3 months ago and now i feel so gross but im trying to work on my self esteem and u should too. i second what the post above said about going to a derm, i think it will reallly help. it sounds like u do what i do too, freak out from a few clogged pores or mila and go ape shit treating it with everything and make r skin sooo much worse, believe me i know, i bought a chemical peel and burned my skin but it wasnt permanent thank goodness. Anyway try to use something more gentle on ur skin but that still kills bacteria. maybe 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and like aveeno lotion once a day. it would help if i saw a picture, but thats my advice for now :)

ugh thats really hard to deal with i know i used to have perfect skin only 3 months ago and now i feel so gross but im trying to work on my self esteem and u should too. i second what the post above said about going to a derm, i think it will reallly help. it sounds like u do what i do too, freak out from a few clogged pores or mila and go ape shit treating it with everything and make r skin sooo much worse, believe me i know, i bought a chemical peel and burned my skin but it wasnt permanent thank goodness. Anyway try to use something more gentle on ur skin but that still kills bacteria. maybe 2.5% benzoyl peroxide and like aveeno lotion once a day. it would help if i saw a picture, but thats my advice for now :)

thats exactly what i do i go ape shit but i just stopped after all this happened i just need my peeling and skin tone to come back to normal before i had no scars now i got some on the side of my eye but not alot

ill send u a pic ill upload it soon