Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xbebehunnie

Wow i fell depressed.

So i'm 14 years old and a girl .. of course lol and my acne just wont go away! Currently im moderatly healthy drinking about 2 litres of water a day ... im also eating almonds .

Im using the proactiv refining mask and biore ice blemish fighting thing.

When i get home from school i use biore toner then i put on the mask.

MY acne wont go away

I have about 15 pimples on my forehead (red nasty ones)

i have about 10 on my right cheek (again red nasty ones)

and about 10-15 pimples that are small on my left cheek

my temples also have pimples...

awww im sorry to hear u feel depresed, acne always gives me periods of major depression its horrible. But its important that u know that things can and will get better, u have to find the right treatment that works for you. How long have u been on ur current regime? if its about 2/3 months and theres no sign of improvement then its time to change! Have you tried dans (benzoyl peroxide) regime? its worth a try and theres loads of info on this site about it. There are loads of other regimes/treatments available.....just shout if u need help! Good luck!

I know how you feel, I've fought with acne for three years and I've tried loads of over the counter stuff and nothing had worked. I used to make excuses not to go places, and sometimes I would even fake sick to stay home from school... recently I started drinking apple cidar vinegar and using it on my face as a sort of toner, and it's honestly worked... my forehead was TERRIBLE about a month ago, every inch was covered with pimples, but now I only have one or two small ones.

Keep strong, it might take a while but eventually you'll find something that works... don't give up, and remember, you're not alone!

i just dont know what to do anymore you know? its so bad to the point were i dont even want to hang out with my friends

but from what i've seen on this board more people have WAY more severe cases then me mine is just

moderate but its still bad

i've been on this regimen for 2 months and i cant really buy anything off the internet and i

want to be acne free by christmas ... so do you guys have any ideas?

Well i don't think it is at all possible to be clear by christmas, that is asking a lot.

But you should try accutane, i did, and it completely cleared me, like 100%

it's great and i think it is the best method, because most of the topical things you buy don't work anyways. But this stuff does, it's pretty much guarenteed to work for most people that take it.

:) im sorry about how your feeling, i used to be the same way. But accutane is like a miracle.

not sure I completely agree with the above post, accutane is a very serious drug with ALOT of possible side effects.....dont get me wrong it helps alot of people, but if ur acne is only moderate than there's plenty of ways to clear it up without resorting to accutane. You dont have to buy things on the internet, ur local pharmacy is a good place to start!

Jimmyjammy is right. For some, the side-effects of accutane are uncomfortable, so need to explore it thoroughly before making a decision.

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you're going through right now. I've had days when I can't contemplate seeing anyone. One thing I know is that the state of my skin changes and inflammation calms down with a regular regime and healthy diet - which it sounds like you're on - so I can look forward to a time when I have more confidence in my appearance.

When we scrutinise our image close up in a mirror each day, we can lose sight of progress and become despondent. If you can't see any changes, it might be worth keeping a log of the condition of your skin. I do this by taking the occasional digi photo, or writing a diary, that way I can look back and compare before deciding if a regime is good or not.

Finally, please try to remember that you are more than how your skin appears. Surround yourself with good people and consider mentioning it to a good friend. The chances are they don't notice half as much as you do and won't see it as barrier to your friendship.

Best of luck