Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jc

One Skin Thing You CAN'T Live without...

I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone here has a well-stocked acne-fighting war chest right?

Out of sheer curiousty...out of ALL your acne weapons...the entire plethora...the whole shabang...what is the ONE thing you can't do without? Meaning...if you could choose only one skin thing to bring with you onto a desert island user posted image, what would it be?

( ex's: BP, HA, TCA, Vitamin E, Vodka, Accutane...)

You can choose onlyone. That's the nature of this survey. It's the desert island test.

Guest Tracy

Pure Deming Intense Gel. I love it.

Clean and clear dual action moisturiser. Thats keeping me quite clear at the moment with the salicylic acid in it which is as good as bp but less harsh. So yeh it be that

eucerin renewal

...but if the question was about hair products > I'd say Kerastase Bain Satin 2. I'm digging that atm biggrin.gif/

Guest Tracy

For hair I'd have to say Redken Extreme. That stuff rocks.

I also have to confess Trace I'm a big fan of hot oil... one of the best things I did for my hair was stopped using conditioner and just used hot oil and shampoo.

Well, if i was on a desert island, i guess there would be nobody there to see if i had acne or not. But it would probably be quite hot and sunny so i would probably take a good moisturiser with a high spf.

Guest june

Dr. Hauschkas Normalizing Day Oil

^How's that working for you, June? That brand is quite top-of-the-line. Did you get it at Sephora?

If i was going to be deserted on an island i wouldnt even worry about acne since the ocean water + tropical sun + new diet of fresh fruits would probably clear me up with no problemo. Id just bring a moisturizer with spf 15 in it.

Guest june
^How's that working for you, June? That brand is quite top-of-the-line. Did you get it at Sephora?

AIYA!!! Who ever said that you'd be alone??? You're going to be with 5 of the hottest people of the opposite sex ok? Or...if you wish...the gender of your choice. :-s biggrin.gif

user posted image I just think it'd be very informative to know what people here find the most valuable in their armnament. I'm very curious as to what Maya would have to choose...from what I've heard: she's the product queen! O:)

Guest Tracy
I also have to confess Trace I'm a big fan of hot oil... one of the best things I did for my hair was stopped using conditioner and just used hot oil and shampoo.

I can only take one!!!!!!!!!!! ](*,) Oh well, it will have to be my Tazorac then. I can always count on it. ( Second would be any kind of Glycolic Acid peel or wash). However, if I am on an island and using Tazorac I will have to use a moisturizer with an spf of at least 25.....so can I bring a couple things?????LOL!!!!