Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:D

Not so much because my life is going great or anything; because it's not, at all. Ha

However, my skin is being quite kind to me lately. And I'd like to thank minocycline, evoclin, and makeup for that.

Seriously, you'd never know I have hyperpigmentation with my makeup on.

With it off, you can slightly tell, but I hope it'll clear up over the next few months.

Ahhh I just want to dance or something. Hahaha, my skin is glowing.

And I just wanted to let all of you know, that it IS possible.

It's possible to feel beautiful even with acne. And when you start thinking positive, your skin will respond. :)

Have a fantastic day.

Hey!

Just a quick message of congratulations on gaining a super mood! I'm feeling good as well, Dan's Regimen has kicked in rather quickly and I've not looked so clear in at least three years. So I'm happy too. I agree, if you feel positive on the inside, it really does reflect on the outside. The key is retaining the joyfulness for the long-term!

Take care. :)

I am so glad to hear (or see you typing?) that you are feeling so positively radiant! (:! I hope these feelings stick with you and that you keep on feeling so beautiful and happy, because that's certainly what you are.

yay! thats so nice to hear.

i have a question, whats minocycline, evoclin?

and how does it work to help acne?

Minocycline is an antibiotic in a pill that helps to stop acne bacteria from growing in your system; or really, on your skin. The only thing is, since it's an antibiotic, your body, in time, develops a resistance to it :[ Ah well.

Evoclin is just a brand name for I think it's...clindamycin? Not sure. But it's a foam that's works amazing for me although it dries the skin like hell. But I've been coping by loading up on mosturizer at night, hahaha.

And thank you! :)

hey, I just wanna address this message to all the girls who are in this thread...

is it a big deal to you if your boyfriend have mild to moderate acne? :rolleyes:

I am so glad to hear (or see you typing?) that you are feeling so positively radiant! (:! I hope these feelings stick with you and that you keep on feeling so beautiful and happy, because that's certainly what you are.

Thank you<3333 :)

Well like I said I'm not happy about life all that much but, I can't have it all. No one can, unfortunatetly.

But it's all good in tha hood for now as long as my skin keeps up like this. Hahaha

hey, I just wanna address this message to all the girls who are in this thread...

is it a big deal to you if your boyfriend have mild to moderate acne? :rolleyes:

Pff no. I really could not care less if he did. Haha.

ooh jasmine im so happy for u :D im going to my derm next week for the 1st time and am gonna ask for minocycline. Maybe i should ask about this evoclin too then eh? ill see what he says first but hopefully. I mostly have comedonal acne so idk if they work as well for that. BUT anyway im really happy for u girl.

This calls for a celebration, lets all toast our lemon water's and green tea's to hello's success :]

EUUGHH I hate lemon water

and green tea. :(

How about hot chocolate?

If you hate it that's just too bad. Because hot chocolate owns the world.

ooh jasmine im so happy for u :D im going to my derm next week for the 1st time and am gonna ask for minocycline. Maybe i should ask about this evoclin too then eh? ill see what he says first but hopefully. I mostly have comedonal acne so idk if they work as well for that. BUT anyway im really happy for u girl.

(: THANK YOUUU!!!<3

yeah you should definatly ask about the mino, you never know if your derm agrees that it might work for you. And the evoclin too :) If you do get them just make sure you get a great mosturizer along with them. Your skin will dry out within a week or so. :/

This calls for a celebration, lets all toast our lemon water's and green tea's to hello's success :]

EUUGHH I hate lemon water

and green tea. :(

How about hot chocolate?

If you hate it that's just too bad. Because hot chocolate owns the world.

(: THANK YOUUU!!!<3

yeah you should definatly ask about the mino, you never know if your derm agrees that it might work for you. And the evoclin too :) If you do get them just make sure you get a great mosturizer along with them. Your skin will dry out within a week or so. :/

Yeah hot chocolate definately owns, especially with marshmellows um um ummmm,

but unfortunately for me, it also owns my face :(

Now you got me thinking about it.

To give in, or not to give in, that is the question :think:

TO GIVE IN.

Obviously, you can't resist the powers behind cocoa. And the marshmellows.