Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Esan

Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser!!!!!!!

For me it didn't help acne (only Dan's regimen did), but it didn't aggravate it either. I do use Pond's cold cream and absolutely love it for taking off make-up. It doesn't dry the skin and actually helps to moisturize it.

If i'm taking off make-up, i would use the cold cream then tissue it off, then gently cleanse and go about the regimen as usual.

Great stuff. Plus I can't say enough good things about Pond's. They've been around forever. It's basic and simple and just great for healthy skin care.

Ponds Cold Cream is a miracle!

I've heard so many mixed reviews on how you shouldn't use it on oily skin and all that stuff but I have THE oiliest skin in the world! and I bought the cold cream for oily skin...its Pond's refreshing cream....I'm not expecting it to work for everyone but I've tried so many brands for my super sensitive oily skin, everything from Vichy to Avene ( a waste of a good chunk of money) and my skin was so dry it turned grayish from all the chemicals....Pond's restored everything....the biggest problem I had was blackheads...stubborn deep in my skin blackheads...in a few days of using the cream I could feel them surfacing enough to remove all of them!!! You should look up the history on Pond's its been around since the late 1800's....its an icon for a reason!

Ponds cold cream is amazing. Please give it a try especially if you wear makeup. I have suffered with acne for 7 years and I can't believe I never thought of how important a good makeup remover/moisturizer is in my regimen.