Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've seen a lot of recommendations on here for Everyday Minerals so I just checked out their website and discovered they have free samples!! and its not one of those scams where they automatically charge your credit card every month! im really excited since I got to choose 3 shades of foundation, a blush, and a concealer. AND the shipping was cheap too! ($3.20 standard...$6 for priority). hopefully it doesnt take forever to come because I'm excited to try it. I've used Bare Minerals before... it was alright but I felt like it made me break out more and it looked really shiny (especially in pictures).

From what I read, aren't you on accutane? I am on retin A right now and its making my skin flaky. So I can't use any powder foundation now...(

Is your skin not flaky on accutane? BTW I read your other thread and was impressed and got some free sample of Estee Lauder double wear foundation. I really like the coverage as I have a lot of redness and peeling from retin A. But I was wondering what kind of makeup remover do you use to take it off? I have a cream face wash which I use to take off makeup as well but it seems it didn't take off everything.

yea i just ordered 6 different mineral powder foundations and bronzers and translucent powder from everyday minerals. it was only 38 (including shipping) for 6 full size. im very happy with it. you can also choose from very matte, matte, original glo, intense coverage, etc.. for each shade. its cool. i just throw on some moisturizer or primer before i put it on...(i am on accutane). and it looks fine...enjoy :)