Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrs cowell

Obagi CLENZIderm--anyone try it?

It worked very well when i first bought it..it's a 3 step process with 3 different bottles...one is like a foam, the second helps prevent pores and the third is like this green yellowish gel which gives your skin a burning sensation but destroys the present acne on your face.

I used it. It didnt do too much for me though, i didnt see any improvement

The greenish liquid though was way too strong for my skin, it would burn like heck!! I could hardly ever use it, though it was good for drying out acne on your face.

CLENZIderm was recommended to me by a friend who lives in LA and used it. It was difficult to find a doctor in London at first who knew about it. But I managed to find one finally. He was very nice and put me on it and it worked very well for me. My skin got much better within a month or so and I have continued using it.

Yes it has three steps but its very easy to use. Apparently it has a new form of technology which makes it go deeper in the skin to treat the spots.

I am still being followed up by my doctor who sees me every 8 weeks.

I will definitely recommend it to everyone.

I used it to control the pimples I was getting AFTER I underwent a round of Accutane. It worked wonders for the after-tane acne, I love it but it's really expensive....