Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So due to wonderful economic times I lost my job recently and have had to watch the pennies so I found I could no longer justify spending my money on nice Clinique products that had always been great for my skin.

I read up on moisturisers and bought an Olay Complete Care and intially stole some Boots cucumber face wipes from my mums bathroom.

And do you know what? these products have been fab!!! My skin is glowing!! Still have a few spots, (currently 5) but overall my skin is looking soooo much better!!

I couldnt believe it, Ive been afraid to change my routine for about 4 years and its worked out great!

Anyone else out there been afraid to change and yet it worked well for them??!!

I am taking the leap from benzoyl peroxide to hydrogen peroxide (see the post below this one).

I can only use benzoyl peroxide with a ton of jojoba oil to prevent irritation. I'd like to see if hydrogen peroxide products clear my skin with less irritation.

Glad you found products that are working for you.

Sometimes we just need to push ourselves to change.

p.s. yes, Clinique products are very expensive, even here in the States.

My husband just got laid off, and I can't justify spending a ton of money on jojoba oil anymore, just to prevent irritation.