Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meaning

Accutane questions

How common and how bad are the dry lips/dry skin/bloody nose/acne flare ups when on Accutane? How do you get your doctor to perscripe it to you? Is it worth it? Additionally, if anyone wants to make some Christmas money I'll buy anyone's legitimate left-over or unwanted Accutane pills or generic alternative (contact me at [email protected] to work something out.)

uuuh u can't talk about buying accutane illegally on this site ( Moderators? ),its REALLY dangerous seeing as u wouldnt know what dose ur supposed to take. Plus there wouldnt be enuf (6 months worth) to make a lasting postitive effect.

MAKE AN APPT WITH UR DOCTOR PLEASE, it shouldnt be that hard :)

How common and how bad are the dry lips/dry skin/bloody nose/acne flare ups when on Accutane? How do you get your doctor to perscripe it to you? Is it worth it? Additionally, if anyone wants to make some Christmas money I'll buy anyone's legitimate left-over or unwanted Accutane pills or generic alternative (contact me at [email protected] to work something out.)

*Dry lips/skin are a given on accutane..

*My breakouts were really no worse than without tane

*I haven't had a bloody nose yet and I'm almost 3 months in.

*Because Accutane is almost a "last resort" medication, your Derm has to feel as if he/she has exhausted all other possibilities or you have a great need for accutane specifically.

*If you're willing to follw the rules of tane it's definitley worth it

*Accutane is not something you want to buy as a "leftover" or online, the risks are too great, you need to have monthly blood tests and your overall state of well being has to be monitored.

Please just talk to your Derm before doing anything drastic..