Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SeeJ

I think H2O is the main thing people need

Well I have been using Neutrogena and lemon juice for quite some time and it all has been working, but I think the most important thing I have found that basically keeps my 95% clear is water. Last year I had developed a mildly severe case of acne even with loads of medication. I just started suckin down water like a fish and then bam I got all the way down to a very light case.

Im still at that light case, but I still break out and it blows my mind. I think I've found the link though and thats just not drinking enough water. Ive broken out just recently but before that the past 2 days I had that feeling that I just didnt drink enough water, and then bam what do you know 4 pimples in a span of 1 day.

I am recommending everyone just start drinking water like mad. I still drink and eat junk food all the time, just now I drink about 4 - 6 giant cups of water everyday. Its annoying at first but the more you do it the easier it gets. Just keep remembering your helping your skin and within I say 5 days of chuggin water non-stop you should notice huge results.

If someone figures out a nice way though to stop pissin so damn much that would also be nice. I find myself goin to the bathroom a lot! at work and stuff because of all the water intake.

There are people who die drinking water....

It's true you can die from drinking water in excess, but let's not suggest 4-6 large cups of water will kill anyone.

It'd literally take over a gallon of water (more depending on your body type) within a short period to kill you, and even before then you'd have symptoms such as nausea or moderate to extreme headaches.

no i don't think that drinking water is the key unfortunately....i'm sure if you don't drink enough water it isn't good for acne and drinking more will help, but at least in my case i drank plenty of water and still had bad acne (8-12 cups per day). In fact drinking too much water carries nutrients out of the body and if it's close to meal time, dilutes digestive juices. Yes, drink enough water (I don't claim to know what enough is, aim for 6-10 cups per day i suppose?) but don't expect that this will be a cure any more so than sleeping enough is a cure..both are simply part of a healthy lifestyle.

You die from drinking 3 to 6 gallons of water, and the only reported cases of that are people who are competing in water drinking competitions.

I heard that supposedly you kind of like clean your system out by drinking a lot of water. Idk thats what I heard, but the water thing works magic on me so im just tryin to help people. Its free and easy.

My last comment I meant that like has anyone dragged the drinking process through the entire day? I basically chug my water as soon as possible, I wanted to know if anyone just kept sipping water all day and had the same results.

You die from drinking 3 to 6 gallons of water, and the only reported cases of that are people who are competing in water drinking competitions.

And from taking ecstasy, that stuff makes people think they are really thirsty and sometimes kill themselves with water.

Anyways, I'll give this a go. Whats to lose? I've never heard of someone breaking out from drinking water.

Oh I forgot to mention, water wont make your existing pimples go away it just makes sure you dont get them later on. whatever you have on your face atm you will have to deal with some other way, but the water will make sure once you clear that up you should stay clear, thats what it did for me that is.