Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucky8573

Having regimen problems

The right side of my face is 100% looks great however the left side hasn't cleared up that much. probably 50% and i've been on the regimen 4 months now. I have also been using aha the past month and havent seen improvement with that either. Should i maybe apply more BP, i use one full pump. Help me!

The right side of my face is 100% looks great however the left side hasn't cleared up that much. probably 50% and i've been on the regimen 4 months now. I have also been using aha the past month and havent seen improvement with that either. Should i maybe apply more BP, i use one full pump. Help me!

That may be your problem right there. You only use one pump, correct? You are supposed to use two.

I agree with Realme. Try slowing ramping-up to two full pumps of BP, which is what Dan suggests for The Regimen. Just take it slow, because increasing your dosage (even after all this time) will dry you out a bit.

I went through the same thing. A lot of things can come into play. That side might be the side you talk on your phone with, or perhaps the slide you sleep on. Whatever the case, just be aware of it throughout the day and maybe even apply more BP on that side than you normally would the other side.

Interesting, 4 months at 1 Full Pump... mhm... you should of listened to the regimen directions well.

Start off at One and a Half Pumps. Then in 1 week, boost it to Two.

You'll see instantaneous results.

Thanks guys, have been doing that for 4 days now. 100% clear all over. instant changes

Interesting, 4 months at 1 Full Pump... mhm... you should of listened to the regimen directions well.

Start off at One and a Half Pumps. Then in 1 week, boost it to Two.

You'll see instantaneous results.