Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

they have a great cleanser and its smooth.

im glad you enjoy proactiv me personally i hated it, for one all my towels and face cloths were bleached as well as a blob that fell on to my jeans which also caused a big bleach mark from the stuff, secondly it tarnished the silver of my nose ring. Makes you think whats in the stuff and what it does to your skin!!

Proactive worked for a while with me, and then bombed. It's what brought me here eventually, actually. But I have had a few friends who have had long term sucess with that - to them, congratulations on finding the end of the road when it comes to the search for a treatment!

It ate my skin to peices. I had some minor acne on my chin area and the rest of my face. (tzone bad). Thank God I just used it ony my chin. I broke me out in these horrible cysts. I had had a few in the past but they began to come one after another, two at a time with Pro active. I stopped using the stuff and my chin continued to break out in CYSTS and did sonsistently for months until my derm put me on tane for them. I didn't have them before. Im 27 so the puberty thing is out of the question

Well it's been working quite well for me..using it for the past 6 months. I used to have really bad acne and I just use the cleanser and the repair lotion..and some of the moisturizers. I don't use the toner..doesn't really do much and irritates more than anything. I did accutane for a while too and have tried everything under the sun and my wife finally convinved me to try this and I thought it would never work..so far it is...I also use other cleansers here and there...masks etc.

If you have an internal problem with your car engine.. Do you think waxing and washing the car is going to help?

sigh