Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my brother uses proactiv and it has kept his skin clear for years. he uses the mask on certain areas or spots daily and once a week uses it on his whole face. i've used the mask a couple of times and i think it works better on small blemishes.

I just bought the mask but dont know how to use it...help.

I've been using proactive for the past three weeks, and im not to sure how i feel about the whole thing.

But i am sure about the mask, i love it. I use it 3 times a week i cover my whole face for 15 minutes.

And every night after i wash my face i using it on all my active acne and it takes down the redness a lot over night and speeds up the healing process.

damp your face, then cover your face with a thing layer, wait 15 minutes and rinse it off pat dry with a towel.

for spot treatment, dap a small amount on your acne, sleep with it and rinse it off in the morning.

I love this mask.

You can use it 2-3 times a week as a mask.

Damp your face and leave it on for 15 min.

I use it mostly for spot treatment overnight.

It helps my active acne heal faster.

Aspirin mask is way better then this.

I wouldn't use the proactive mask on my dog

For the record, I wouldn't use ANY acne medication on my dog :rolleyes:

I only use it on my acne overnight...

Might use it on my whole face and rinse off in 15 min.

But scare that my face gets to DRY , but i Got Proactiv Green tea... which is very good.

wash your face, then leave it damp, put a thin layer over your entire face, or just certain areas if you wish, leave it on for like 15 minutes then wash it off with warm water, then pat dry.

works alright.

i use it mainly as a spot treatment overnight. not sure it really does anything, but it definitely doesn't hurt.

wash your face, then leave it damp, put a thin layer over your entire face, or just certain areas if you wish, leave it on for like 15 minutes then wash it off with warm water, then pat dry.

works alright.

i use it mainly as a spot treatment overnight. not sure it really does anything, but it definitely doesn't hurt.

LOL so it doesnt do anything it just feel good!!! :dance:

When I was on ProActiv, the mask always confused me. I used to put the mask on and I felt I had to scrub it off, which I knew was bad for the skin. Ey, different strokes for different folks.

When I was on ProActiv, the mask always confused me. I used to put the mask on and I felt I had to scrub it off, which I knew was bad for the skin. Ey, different strokes for different folks.

I felt the same way about it. Especially when using it as a spot treatment, it seemed to aggitate it even more to try and scrub it off. Plus, when using it as a mask, the smell wouldn't go away even after I had washed it off :sick: I think it may have reduced some oiliness, but other than that I didn't see any results =[