Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallop

Routine for these products..

Hey, I have just got some new products I would like to give a try, these are;

OXY for Men Face Wash, OXY for Men Face Scrub and Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser.

Please could you help me with my routine for how often and when I should use these products, the more details the better! My skin type is sensitive and acne prone. It also gets dry and flaky in parts after using face wash hence the need for a moisturiser.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, I have just got some new products I would like to give a try, these are;

OXY for Men Face Wash, OXY for Men Face Scrub and Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser.

Please could you help me with my routine for how often and when I should use these products, the more details the better! My skin type is sensitive and acne prone. It also gets dry and flaky in parts after using face wash hence the need for a moisturiser.

Thanks in advance!

well oxy has changed since i used it.... they didnt use to be single gender

face scrubs as normanly meant to be used around 2/3 times a week... if your skin is quite sensive rather than just a bit sensitive you will only want to use it twice a week.... if that makes your face appear worse the next day cut it down to once a week.... the idea of the face scub is to clear your pours off any dirt and dead skin... as blocked pours leading to breaking out..... there is alot of contraversial about scubs as some seem to be just the right size to get "stuck" in the pour thus blocking it causing you to break out but i found a scrub was fine for me.... either way this should be used 1st then when you use your clenser it will be able to penitrate your skin easier

the oxy face wash didnt seem to last long for me (normaly about 3 weeks which was a pain but it worked) but this is too be used twice a day... once when you get up and once before you go to bed in theory... however the formulas used in clensers tend to only last 12 hours so if you get up at 7 and wash then its best to have your night time wash at 7 aswell.. this way your face is always protected

finaly the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturiser should be used about 5-10 mins after you have used your clenser... the prepose of the delay is so that your clenser has time to "soke" in as its not compleatly washed off by water (even though it should appear it)... some people like to just use a moisturiser with there morning wash... this also helps sensitve skin by not overloading it with products twice a day... but it is fine to use twice a day

if you use something like bp you use that around 5 mins after the clenser then 5 mins after that use the moisteriser