Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paulvg

Urine therapy

So I've read the reviews about it just a moment ago and I've noticed that some of those people who have submitted their review/s, says that urine therapy fades/lighten up their red marks quickly..Is this true? Anyone who had tried this therapy? :redface:

I've tried it for 2 weeks. Makes your skin baby smooth and helps balance skin tone a little, but it doesn't really help with red marks.

I was really astounded by how well this works. And its completely free, always available, and nice and warm if fresh :). Plus, it's the only thing I can do when I'm at school with a really bad zit situation because I can just pee onto some toilet paper, rub it in and pray no one notices. But aside from lessening acne redness, it does wonders for my overall skin texture and tone. And yes, it does do a decent job of diminishing red marks, at least on my skin.

Sure there are tons of things out there that make my skin tone great, but this is by FAR the easiest, cheapest, and most available. Kinda gross at first though, but mine doesn't actually smell too bad

Has anyone tried fecal therapy? In vitro? In vivo? :teehee:

I'm assuming you are joking. Urine is sterile, you can drink it, it's made of extremely broken down molecules (mostly urea) and 99% water. Poop on the other hand is toxic and dangerous anywhere in you aside from coming out you butt.

Say what you will, but urine therapy has been the first thing in a long time that has truly helped me.

whilst this may have helped you and a few others I really find it hard to believe this will do anything for red marks. Maybe its psychological?

whilst this may have helped you and a few others I really find it hard to believe this will do anything for red marks. Maybe its psychological?

It probably is psychological, but if it works, why not? Placebos are the cheapest drug!

I cannot imagine putting my human waste matter full of toxins on my face, yet alone touch it. Too many whack theories in the forum causes new members to be confused.

there's a lot of people out there who have had a good experience with urine therapy. korkow, i'm glad it's worked for you and that you're willing to be honest about it.

I googled Urine Therapy then ended up in this whole new discussion.

I tried it, morning and nights for like a couple of days only. Then stopped.

It actually works. My skin is actually more cleaner than usual. And less oily. I got acne a bit on the side but thats my fault, hair was too long didnt bother to fix it up or cut. Other wise everything else is nice lookin.

I nocticed my blackheads are barely visible now. Which is a plus.

props to korkow for being honest about it. The rest... just do some research

Maybe I'll try it in a couple of problem spots... I'm not brave enough to start with the face, I'll do the chest first.

Have you noticed any difference depending on the potency? I know that after a night of drinking it's mostly clear (I guess it's mainly water), sometimes it's dark, sometimes it almost looks fluorescent.

I tried it. You don't truly want your acne that to be gone until you've become so desperate you will put your own pee on your face. anyway, yeah it helps. It just got to gross for me

I tried it. You don't truly want your acne that to be gone until you've become so desperate you will put your own pee on your face. anyway, yeah it helps. It just got to gross for me

Oh damn! I was supposed to use my own pee?