Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tfish222

Just Days til hawaiin vacation chest acne begins to flare up! Help me please

Basically its winter time again and my chest acne is beginning to flare up again, convienently right before my hawainn vacation im going on in less than a week. I can never figure out why every winter this happens, low humidity in the minnesota winter maybe and i can never find a good cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin even more. I also lift weights and it seems as this aggravates it worse especially with dry skin. I tried tanning a few sessions to conceal the acne a little bit but it just dried the skin out even more, causing it to be more irriatated. Any one have any suggestions such as a concealer of some sort? It is not tooo tooo bad but im stil angry that it seems to flare up right before the vacation that i need! I want to show off the body i have been working so hard for and acne always tends to ruin it for me.

yeah thats why i have been using, just never really see any results that i like, now that i am in hawaii the humidity is way higher and i am breaking out periodically, but i am going to the beach and getting a tan so it seems to help out somewhat