Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wisky2001

March 30 order and NO gel yet?!?!

I ordered my gel on the 29th.. confirmation came on the 30th.. today is april 8, 2004 and still have not gotten my bp gel.. i live in usa, massachusetts.. never thought it would take this long..

Dan you should consider other shipping options like ups or something... I would be willing to pay extra.. that should be an option available.. every site i have purchased something from always has offered at least 5 shipping methods...

Guest fatman_uk

It's only been out about 2 weeks man, things take time to sort... it's not as if he doesn't have a day job aswell. He'll prolly have UPS on there soon.

-Gaz

I ordered mine on the 30th and got an email saying it was shipped on 31st. Today is April 8th. I live in New York. Dan, should I wait a little longer?

Mine shipped on March 29 and I didn't get it 'til April 7, so I'd say don't be too concerned yet. BTW, I live in Pennsylvania. It's well worth the wait. smile.gif

I am freakin' you guys. This is totally unacceptable and I am so sorry. Here's what I've done:

1. Went to the post office yesterday and talked to the lady at the counter, who told me she had no idea what was going on and it seemed like we were doing everything right. I then talked to the carrier supervisor who reiterated that point. I then lodged an official complaint and investigation with the main US Post Office headquarters. I hope they can figure something out. When I asked for ideas why this might be happening, they are obviously all instructed to not give specifics. No one could tell me anything. It was like being in a strange sci-fi movie or something.

2. I switched all packages as of today into regulation padded envelopes. I wanted to avoid using these due to over-packaging, waste and expense, but the only thing I can think of is that it was the lightweight bags we sent them in that was the problem.

3. I am going to contact everyone who has still not received their packages for 12 days or more and will work with you to figure this out and get you the tubes ASAP. If you don't hear from me, please PM me or e-mail me.

Sorry guys, I am hoping this will run more smoothly now that we are using the padded regulation envelopes.

-Dan

mail just came and still no sign of bp gel.... waiting and waiting... maybe ur gonna need to change 14 days to 20...lol.. this is crazy.. im breaking out because im waiting on the gel...im disappointed...sorry

I ordered mine on the 30th and got an email saying it was shipped on 31st.  Today is April 8th.  I live in New York.  Dan, should I wait a little longer?

Just wanted to say that perhaps it is the local post office where you live that is to blame. I ordered mine last week and got it 2 days later. Just wanted to mention that so Dan doesn't think everyone's is taking weeks to arrive.

I am freakin' you guys.  This is totally unacceptable and I am so sorry.  Here's what I've done:

1.  Went to the post office yesterday and talked to the lady at the counter, who told me she had no idea what was going on and it seemed like we were doing everything right.  I then talked to the carrier supervisor who reiterated that point.  I then lodged an official complaint and investigation with the main US Post Office headquarters.  I hope they can figure something out.  When I asked for ideas why this might be happening, they are obviously all instructed to not give specifics.  No one could tell me anything.  It was like being in a strange sci-fi movie or something.

2.  I switched all packages as of today into regulation padded envelopes.  I wanted to avoid using these due to over-packaging, waste and expense, but the only thing I can think of is that it was the lightweight bags we sent them in that was the problem.

3.  I am going to contact everyone who has still not received their packages for 12 days or more and will work with you to figure this out and get you the tubes ASAP.  If you don't hear from me, please PM me or e-mail me.

Sorry guys, I am hoping this will run more smoothly now that we are using the padded regulation envelopes.  

-Dan

hate to be a pain in the ass but today is monday and mail man just came...and with NO bp gel... i just want to recieve it a.s.a.p... i really need it...my Order # 399

Thats a pain in the behind guys. I got the bp gel in 6working days from ordering. That was really good seeing that the minimum waiting time was 7working days and i live in England

Nicky

Wisky (Derrik),

Did you get my e-mail? I sent out a replacement package to you. It looks like the other package is still arriving for people, but way late, so you will hopefully get both soon.

-Dan

Like others, I got my confirmation of shipment on March 30. I just got mine on April 13... I live in Mass. It's worth the wait...highly superior to On-The-Spot. Thanks Dan, and keep up the phenominal work!!

Ordered it on the 5th, shipped out on the 6th... Got it today (14th) biggrin.gif

It came via customs & excise though so it arrived in England a few days earlier

I'm impressed... as well as being £12.68/20 odd dollars out of pocket biggrin.gif