Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mjm

Extraction Tools

I just ordered this: amazon.com/Double-Loop-Facial-Skin-Care/dp/B0002EZQAS

and this: amazon.com/Professional-Lancet-Extractor-Skin-Care/dp/B0007XSNZ4

(sorry, having trouble with links)

Anyone have any instructions, tips, or warnings for me before I just try to figure it out on my own?

I have always wondered if using those thingies would help too. Good luck! Maybe you could find some online tutorials? I think you should steam your face first - thats how they do it at the salon.

I bought something similiar to that about a month and a half ago. I've been seeing really good results, my pores are starting to shrink which is nice. Some advice, you probably want to use this after you've taken a shower, it makes things a lot easier. Also, don't press down too hard, especially on your forehead... I did this the first time and my skin was red for a couple of days =/ Basically, if nothing comes out, don't force it. Make sure you clean it off after every use as well, it can get pretty gross.

yeah i've used it also my mother always used to pick out my blackheads with that, just make sure you dont press too hard or you'll get some scarring which is what happened to me, and also you can buy that at your local pharmacy store for like only 5-7 bucks in the isle where all the makeup nd stuff is at.

I bought one of these a couple months ago, I was amazed at all the gunk it gets out. Just try not to use it unless it's completely necessary. I over used it multiple times and defiantly paid for it with red marks all over. Other then that it works really well at getting all the gunk out, just don't over use it.