Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
claudedebussy

Sleeping out

Hey,

My girlfriends mum keeps asking when i'm going to stay over at her house for the night. I'm looking forward to it but i don't want to break out in the morning from skipping the regime! Also, i don't want to apply the bp at her house because my face will probably stink for ages which will probably be awkward in the kissing scenario! Also if it ruins the bedding i will be seriously embarassed!!

Any ideas on what to do? i was thinking of just taking some wiping pads but i'm not sure if this will suffice.

Thanks

If she's your gf I am sure she will not panic seeing your break out!she likes you,that's why she's with you and i'm sure she'll understand

What I did when I started sleeping over at my husband's (back when we were dating), I let him know I had an elaborate nightime regime that took time (so he wouldn't wonder why I was so long in the bathroom). Then I wouldn't do it until he had gone to bed. He falls asleep right away so he doesn't even know how long I take. Also, I would bring my own pillowcase. I'd just lay it over the pillow when I went to bed and remove it in the morning. If anyone asks, you can say you have allergies or your skin reacts to different laundry soaps or just say the creme you put on at night bleaches things. for girls, revlon colourstay foundation goes on great on top of bp and it stays on pretty well all night. I'd use it to just cover any really bad red spots. But it is a problems sleeping over when you have acne. You just have to plan ahead and it helps to make a packing list so you don't forget anything.

Oh she's not that bothered i'm more concerned about my own confidence issues.

Yea i suppose telling her wouldn't be a bad thing i just thought if there is a way of compromising on these odd occasions.

Thanks