Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
{DC}

Dan has the problem with your AHA+ cream been rectified?

I would like to purchase some but all the time I read reviews it says that it balls up, I hate it when creams do that.

I read a little while ago that you were in the process of fixing that problem. I just wanted to know if it has been fixed?

He stated in an earlier thread that any orders made past December 10, 2008 should have the new formula (no more balling up).

I have the original version of his AHA+, and it does not ball up on me at all.

same here, i don't see how it can ball up, it just goes on and absorbs really quick. nothing wrong, and i use a lot too

if you use too much it balls up. Or if you don't rub it in enough, its one or the other because i use to do both in certain areas and it would ball up or come off throughout the day.

I guess I have the old formula pre December 2008. I never use mine during the day if I go out in public because there are spots that ball up, roll up, peel into strips. If I use generous amount the chance of balling up will increase.

Yes, the latest version should be out.

I have a similar experience to many of you. The original formula doesn't ball up for me all that much. It does slightly if I use it on my forehead is all. At any rate, the new formula should take care of even that.

It doesn't ball up, it lines up. Well....you know, well I guess it's balling up but then it's just me that somehow rolls the ball like my hand is a rolling pin which makes it look like a line.

But anyway, it used to ball up alot on me. But after awhile it stopped doing so, so It must be something on my side that was the problem and now I'm used to it, so it doesn't happen as much anymore I guess

Can anyone who has used both the old and the new AHA+ formula comment on how the new formulation compares to the old in terms of texture, consistency, tendency to ball up, and most importantly, efficacy?

I still have about 1/2 of my old AHA+ tube left. I use it a few nights a week and would love to start using in the daytime but it's just too difficult to use under makeup. I am considering purchasing the new formulation, but wanted some reviews first.

Thanks.