Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XXWALKTHISWAYXX

Help! Ingrown pimple between eyebrows!

Whenever I feel or see a cyst coming on, I take ibuprofen at the regular intervals recommended on the label. Helps keep the swelling, redness and pain down. Also I dab BP on it right away. I have read on this board that Aleve is another remedy you could try -- it's in the same drug classification as ibuprofen, so helps with swelling, redness and pain.

Good luck! I've had the d*mn things pop up there before, too, so I can completely empathize with you.

Thank you so much!

& yeah, it sucks!

I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago and it broke out into a head. Horrible!

Finally it was all clear and now I wake up this morning feeling a little something coming underneath!

Thanks again!

Let your eyebrows grow together, then the hair will be more distracting than the pimple. ;)

I'm not sure ibuprofen does anything for zits, at least for me, though I've read someone who took acetaminophen did wonders.

i used to get a recurring cyst in between my eyebrows. it would come and go every few weeks. i've tried everything out there and nothing helped with that spot. finally i just did some at-home surgery and drained it myself. i have a little scar but that's way easier to cover up than a huge cyst.

I sometimes get it there too and its really annoying because it is so noticable. I treat it by putting a lot of tretinoin cream on it