Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mehh101

Ugh! Bacne is so flipping annoying me! Is it because I'm only in my teens?

This is a really embarrassing subject to discuss, especially around my friends, so I decided to talk about it here.

ANYWAY, every where else on my body is basically flaw clear... except for my back, which is really annoying for summer and when people ask if I want to go swimming and I have to make up some lame excuse for not going because dun, dun, dun.. I have bacne.

It's not on my lower back, just the upper part, and a little around my shoulders and some of them don't even have heads.

This is really annoying for me and I was wondering if anyone had any cures that are quick and easy.

I heard something about using white vingear on a loofah and then putting it on your back, does that actually work? Also some stuff about Neutrogena body wash thing, does that work too?

Lastly, who else suffers from it? And if you do, I feel for ya.

PLease help!

Mostly people having intense acne on their face have it on their back as well.I have it myself and i really understand what you feel.However i do go to the beach with a swimsuit just hoping it will sunburn and gone at least for a while it helps..I just hope it'll last with time..Good luck as well!

Have you tried Dan's regimen yet? I recommend starting out with that for a while. I was skeptical at first myself but I plucked up the courage to pay out for some of his products and I'm glad I did, results have been quick for me.

You're right, it can be embarrassing to talk about, mine's a complete secret!

oh no bacne! i got some too man, but i really dont care as im chubby and dont wanna goto the beach or pool anytime soon. I noticed the only place i have backne is where i can reach with my hands.. maybe its the soap i use!?!?! its worth a thought.

Bacne is not as stubborn as facial acne (imo) because there is smaller concertration of sebaceous glands in this area (meaning less oil), and the main cause of it is clogged pores.

Clogged pores can be easily treated with exfoliating products. Using a loofah is a good start (manual exfoliation) but you may also need to combine with either a chemical exfoliant (AHA, BHA) or look into Benozyl Peroxide. Apply either of these products morning and night, after exfoliating, and you should see an improvment within 4-6 weeks (as appose to facial acne which usually takes 8-12 weeks).

If you have active acne, and not ready to manually exfoliate with a loofah (fear of scaring, painful, bleeding etc) then just use a product on its own instead.

hope this helps

Hey!

thanks for the help! I also heard something about using H&S, it sounded kinda weird at first but I gave it a try anyway and it's actually working...! I still can't really wear a bikini because there's still scars which are a real pain in the ass but my hair kinda covers it but it's still annoying, hope H&S works tho...

I feel ur pain. The face acne i was able o deal with cuz well i'm not gon cover my face up so i had no choice but the back one is just really sad especially when i see my friends in a 2 piece and i can't wear them cuz i'm still not comfortable letting everyone see my back which sounds kinda conceited. i know not everyone is looking at me but still i feel like everyone will stare at my back and arm if i wear something dat lets it show.

the H&S is a quick fix, and it really does work! My bacne was gone in like a week on that stuff. But then it stops working...and when you try to go back on it later, it just won't work anymore. It's weird! but if you're desperate to get rid of it temporarily, DO EET!

my only option at this point is accutane so I'm trying that as of..today!

im exactly the same not much acne anywhere else but all over upper back and shoulders... really badly too. doesnt make much sense.

im 17 now and like i exfoliate and cleanse every morning and night but im thinking it will go away as i finish growing and shit... anyone agree? i hope so... if not im fuckkkd

im exactly the same not much acne anywhere else but all over upper back and shoulders... really badly too. doesnt make much sense.

im 17 now and like i exfoliate and cleanse every morning and night but im thinking it will go away as i finish growing and shit... anyone agree? i hope so... if not im fuckkkd

I know, it sucks shit. I'm thinking it'll go away to later on or something, still very annoying tho! But I'm going to the doctor and going to get on the pill lol apparently that helps it, oh! and if you scrub it to vigourously it'll just make it way worse because it's irritating it and then your skin will just produce more oil and your left with more pimples apparently, don't make the shower water to hot just warm, I found that out like a week ago and I was like "Now you tell me!"

H&S is actually working though! I'm using the classic one and I'm using it as a body wash and it's starting to sort of clear up! hopefully it will clear it all up.

WOW.

I've been using H&S for like a week tops and there are like NO more pimples. There are some scars and stuff but it's not that noticeable. And I'm stating to wear tank tops again!

H&S is good, but it's pretty harsh stuff. i got a huge neck rash from not drying it off completely and sleeping with it on overnight. try taking epsom salt baths, or mix epsom salt with water and make sure its saturated (some crystals need to be sitting). then dab a cotton ball and rub it on your back. it'll dry your back up, but the next day when you wake up, your back is gonna look beautiful.

Seriously all you need to do is wash your back or chest or whatever with Head & Shoulders classic shampoo. Don't use a loofah, it makes it worse. Just use your hands, simple as that. What I do is I wash my hair with a different shampoo and then once I'm conditioning, I lift all my hair up to the top of my head so it sits with the conditioner. Then I put on the H&S and shave my legs or just stand in the water for a couple of minutes and thats long enough for the H&S. DO NOT leave it on outside of the shower, let it dry or sleep with it. You WILL get a rash. Simply just wash your back by hand everyday and it will be gone in like a week, at most.

How long have you been trying this for?

H&S is good, but it's pretty harsh stuff. i got a huge neck rash from not drying it off completely and sleeping with it on overnight. try taking epsom salt baths, or mix epsom salt with water and make sure its saturated (some crystals need to be sitting). then dab a cotton ball and rub it on your back. it'll dry your back up, but the next day when you wake up, your back is gonna look beautiful.

Same problem here. Im 19 now and I have bacne since I was 14 and I haven`t gone swimming with friends since then... I cant stand it any more. If someone knows something that really works (not temporary) PLZ let us know.

P.S. never tried epsom salt baths... does this really work in hard cases or is it just a quick fix for a couple of pimples here & there?

bacne really does suck. im not sure which came first for me, face or back, but as i can cover my back up, it has slipped down the priorities list. as for people seeing the bacne, it doesn't really affect me as i dont go swimming, although in the summer im going away with school for a month, and presumably im gonna have to swim at some point. ah well, thats still 6 months off, maybe it will have healed itself by then...

p.s. not only do i have acne on my back, but pigmentation from old spots, so they're gonna be there for ages...

Yea, H&S is Head and shouders shampoo. But you can't just use any one of them apparently, the ones that work are the classic old ones or the ones that are 'for men' I'm using the 'for men' one and it's really, really working, but I have a few scars now ugh.

Alrighty so it's been about a week and a half of using 'H&S for men' and I think I said before that I didn't get bacne on my lower back, but apparently I did so I checked again and it's totally gone now, my upper part is mostly a few scars and a few pimples so I might put some pictures up of that part later, but other from that, I'm clear on my lower part, yay! photos below, I think it worked.

post-90346-1231479790_thumb.jpg

post-90346-1231479756_thumb.jpg

post-90346-1231479719_thumb.jpg

post-90346-1231479719_thumb.jpg

post-90346-1231479756_thumb.jpg

post-90346-1231479790_thumb.jpg

I have been using dan's regimen for a few weeks now for my back

and i haven't noticed any results, from all the research i've done ive been told to stick to it n not give up but i mean i have tried soo many different things, spent soo much money and nothing seems to work

i was even on a few different pills n now im not taking anymore cuz they do nothing for me n just some other stupid side affects, after reading this tho im gonna go get me some head & shoulders classic give that a shot and post if it works or not but im seriously frustrated with this

also from dan 's regimen, he said that he AHA doesn't bleach or discolor your clothes, but ive noticed that my bed sheets from where i slept on have lost color, im not pleased at all

definitely use H&S, there are millions of threads on here testament to how well it works.

PS its NOT a temporary fix...Ive been using it around six months successfully. If I forget for a week or so, the acne rampages back. if I use it every day Im 100% clear.

WOOhoo

Good luck!

definitely use H&S, there are millions of threads on here testament to how well it works.

PS its NOT a temporary fix...Ive been using it around six months successfully. If I forget for a week or so, the acne rampages back. if I use it every day Im 100% clear.

WOOhoo

Good luck!

so just lather it up and then how long do i leave it on? n i should wash it off right?

thanks alot