Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Optimus Prime

when was the last time you were completely clear?

Completely clear as in not a mark at all? 8 years ago when I was 10. That was my prime...

Completely clear as in no active acne left on my skin? Probably 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks ago ish maybe, am looking maybe to start a second course of accutane cos ive had a smallish breakout in the last week or so and just want everything gone

Completely clear was probably about 8 years ago, but about 8 or 9 months ago I was happy with my skin even with the acne I did have, since all the redness was for some reason going away before it flared back up again these psat few months. v_v;

good question, the last time I was ever clear was 9 years ago........up to now I didnt realise its been that long. Thats depressing, oh well hopefully the next 9 years will be better :pray:

The past 9 month. My skins been completely perfect (i would say better than dan's) After the first 3 months of the regimen.

I love my life right now. After my face had cleared up i was able to get more attention from girls.

WOOT, I LOVE DAN's PRODUCTS.

last time i was completely clear was a year ago.

then i had some small breakouts time to time

im pretty happy right because all of my pimples have cleared up due to BP n now i just have few small tiny whiteheads n like 4 or 5 red marks

at one point i was so upset i couldnt even shave

now i can and im very happy. just small whiteheads healin n red marks which will hopefully go away with AHA

PCE

2 years ago.

Honestly, I never even thought about my skin, and didn't realize its clarity. When I looked in the mirror, I just saw my face, and that was pretty much the end of that.

Now I think about the quality of my skin everyday.

4 days ago. I have gotten to the point where I can get myself to the point of no pimples at all, but then I do something that ends up blowin the whole thing and then I get like 2 to 4 zits in 2 days. I gotta find a way to just keep everything off.

6 years ago when I was 15.

I don't know even know what it feels like to be clear anymore. Everyday I wake up with feelings of disgust and self-revulsion.

some thoughts that go through my head everyday:

"I can't let society see me this way"

"this is my biggest weakness"

"what's the point of living like this?"

"will people accept me?"

"i hate myself"

"i hate people for judging me"

"i hate people who treat me like a kid because of my skin"

"i hate my family for not caring about my condition"

"I'm pathetic"

Fuck life.

[/end rage]

completely clear? Hrm, probably something around 4+ years ago?

The last time I was happy with my skin? Longer :boohoo: Freckles and dark circles are ever present. Get a tan: dark circles are gonem but freckles galore! Stay out of the sun long enough to let the freckles fade: dark circles appear! Where is my happy medium? :rolleyes:

I dont think Ive been completely clear since before I got acne. That was 6 years ago. Though this time last year was the best its been since I first broke out. tis not doing too bad these days either.

but wow I had some fab skin as a teenager... never appreciated it though :boohoo:

Too long ago to remember, probably when I was around 10 years old... so, 9 years ago now. I came close to being very clear at the end of my accutane course and for a while afterwards but ever since I first started breaking out I've never been completely acne free.