Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whale

Winter breakouts

It always seems that I get one around mid Dec.- a little after Christmas time. My face does not dry out much more than during the summer I have gotten a small breakout on my left side. I was almost 100% clear for the past few months.

Ayone else get this?

If you don't wanna break out or have skin problems during the winter you need to use filtered water on affected areas. tap water is causing this. trust me. I switched to filtered water and I'm doing just fine. Before I broke out a lot. Just switch for like a week and you will see what I'm talking about.

It always seems that I get one around mid Dec.- a little after Christmas time. My face does not dry out much more than during the summer I have gotten a small breakout on my left side. I was almost 100% clear for the past few months.

Ayone else get this?

I bought a filter for my shower and have used it for the better part of a year. It works VERY well(alot less drying too). But it seems that right around christmas I get one. My diet stays the same year round and I use the exact same meds I have been using for 3 years. My skin is not drying out either.

Maybe this is why i have had a huge breakout on my face and neck then, but i think its more due to me changing my regimen products from the ones i've used for the past year, glad i've changed back now so i can clear this up.

It might just be that your inside more. During the summer I am outside a lot more and I am usually a lot clearer, but during the winter I stay inside (cause its just fuckin cold) and I tend to break out more.

i hear you, i'm struggling with the exact same thing right now. it's like one minute, everything is going well, virtually free and then WHAM. for me it's been one after another these past few weeks. im guessing there is some direct correlation to the weather and just the quality of air (dry)? who know's...

i hear you, i'm struggling with the exact same thing right now. it's like one minute, everything is going well, virtually free and then WHAM. for me it's been one after another these past few weeks. im guessing there is some direct correlation to the weather and just the quality of air (dry)? who know's...

Mine seems to be clearing up *knock on wood*. I think it could have to do with the dryer air from heating.