Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Short2003

Peels and microderem abrasion

Just wondering for the people who have gotten this done how much did you pay per session?

I'm considering getting it done after Im done my Tane course but just wondering how much I am going to have to spend.. I am willing to fork over more than I can afford to do this as I think my sanity should come first, lol..

Um, it depends on where you go. I'd say $100 to $200 on average. I know that deeper peels are a lot more expensive up to and probably more than $1000. At the spa I go to it's $125 for microderm. A level one peel is $100, level two $175, and the advanced peels start at $250 and go up to $1000. But like I said, it varies from place to place. Just be sure you don't get anything done too soon after you stop the Accutane!

I just found a local site that has prices.. Alot of them don't, I guess they want you to come in for a consultation first then they tell you.. :doh:

At my derm's office, Microdermabrasion is $150 per session. However, they do offer a package of six micro treatments for $500.

Do you actually do them? If so how often do you get them done and is to maintain your skin or is it to progressively make your red marks lighter or even the teexture of your skin or.....?