Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
devinciguy

5% Benzaclin to Dan's BP convert

So i finally got off the 5% BP b/c it stopped working and made me look like i just came out of a tanning salon. I also stopped using retin a micro as i believe it was contributing to my acne.

I use spectro jel to clean my face - i just glide over my face with it very gentily.

THen i apply dan's BP very gentily and top it off with cetaphil about 20min later. I use a clean rag to gentily press my face to eliminate the shiny look.

It's amazing how much more of dan's BP i can apply to my face - the same amount of 5% BP would have destroyed my face!!

I've been doing this twice daily for the past 3 weeks and i've only had a couple of zits develop. Redness only appears when i'm to rough.

Should i continue this until i bring my acne under control before i begin to treat the red marks/scars? I don't have a lot, mostly on my cheeks but they are noticeable and i do detest them. ???

thanks

When should i apply the AHA? after BP? twice daily?

does cold weather effect these products? i live in canada and was wondering if this stuff would freeze onthe way here.