Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I'm a 17 year old senior in highschool, and I've had mild acne since I was 13.

It has never been that bad, just a pimple here and there. I finally decided that I was going to combat it.

So to start, you have to get on a schedule and keep that schedule. So if you clean your face in the morning, clean it in the morning every day...Do not skip.

So here is my routine which has worked pretty well...

First off, I changed my pillow cases every 2 days. I drool in my sleep, so this was needed.

Starting in the morning, I get in the shower and take a shower like normal. After you have cleaned your hair, body, turn your face into the shower water and softly wipe your face.

When I get out I would take a fresh clean towel and pat my face.

During the day, I avoid touching my face, and wiping my face after I eat. Try to stay away from greasy foods.

At night, I wash my hands with antibacterial soap, and then wash my face with water. I then pat dry with a paper towel.

Then I take my Nuetrogena On the spot, and generously put it on all problem places and red marks.

Let it soak in, and right before I go to bed, I apply more.

Rinse and repeat.

Tips for guys with girlfriends: It may just be me but lip gloss, and other lip products make me break out, so after a kiss try to wipe it off, or clean your lips.

-Skeets