Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dely07

Help Please?!

Right i'm 15 years old and i've had acne for 6 years now and i've tried EVERYTHING

i'm on my last 2 weeks of accutane and my skin has improved a little and i though i was cured until a few days ago when i got loads more spots

the only things that have worked for me properly was retin a cream and zineryt

do you think instead of trying loads of new treatments that might nto work i should go back and try the ones that actually worked?

because i'm sick of getting my hopes up and then ending up at square one again.

Right i'm 15 years old and i've had acne for 6 years now and i've tried EVERYTHING

i'm on my last 2 weeks of accutane and my skin has improved a little and i though i was cured until a few days ago when i got loads more spots

the only things that have worked for me properly was retin a cream and zineryt

do you think instead of trying loads of new treatments that might nto work i should go back and try the ones that actually worked?

because i'm sick of getting my hopes up and then ending up at square one again.

I haven't been on accutane so I can't speak from experience. But if you have two weeks left, I think you should finish the last two weeks and see what your dermatologist recommends for you. I'm guessing your skin may have changed a bit since taking accutane, so maybe a new medication will react better this time around. Maybe try at least one new thing before going back to the old medications?

you should try looking at youre diet and making a regimen for yourself, try using antibiotics, a topical and cleanser all at the same time, maybe u will hav better luck combining things, gl ;)