Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Packerfan785

How do I meet my calorie mark?

How in the world am I supposed to eat 2700 calories a day without dairy or grains? I am on a tight schedule and do not have much time to cook and my parents will only pick up food for me.

I do fine with calories... eggs in the morning, sometimes bacon... meat, vegetables for lunch/dinner, peanut butter and hummus are good for high calorie snacks or adding into meals. Don't be afraid to use oils on your foods or while cooking. Works well for me. Necro added whey in water to up the calories, I don't eat so many cals though.

I do fine with calories... eggs in the morning, sometimes bacon... meat, vegetables for lunch/dinner, peanut butter and hummus are good for high calorie snacks or adding into meals. Don't be afraid to use oils on your foods or while cooking. Works well for me. Necro added whey in water to up the calories, I don't eat so many cals though.

Problem is that I can't eat eggs or bacon and I don't have much time to cook, maybe one meal a day where I will use coconut oil. I add olive oil into my salad but it is still really hard to get a significant amount of calories because I don't really have time to make steaks or chicken breast.

well youll probably have to start preparing some meals in advance, since you say you cant cook throughout the day. Chicken is probably the best meat to eat cold IMO, and just cook it with some coconut oil for calories. Nuit butters and nuts/seeds are good too. You cann add avacado to your salad which has a good amount of calories.

thats too many calories, overeating creates lots of oxidants Calorie Restricted diets extend lifespan about 30% and abnimals fed this diet grow old with little to no disease in old age.

1) 2700 calories could be the maintenance calories for a larger person. (Tall and well built)

2) I need to gain weight, me current weight is a greater risk to my health than too many calories. I would rather live a life happy with my weight than a longer one where I look like I will waste away.