Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcneMan1

They stared at my face the entire time =[

I was out to dinner tonight and and at the table to the right was a few kids. They kept staring at my face the entire time I could feel it. And a few times I'd look over to make eye contact and they'd just keep staring =[. It felt so bad. I've been convincing myself the red marks accumulating on face arn't so bad lately but I guess i just got a wake up call. I really hate society and I guess I'm starting to become misanthropic. I just hate how unfair this is. Everyone around me has this beautiful skin I'd die for. I sort of tried to laugh it off inside my head and think I was just imagining things but I know I wasn't. It hurts... I feel so bad I feel like crying.

I found myself wishing that those children would be plagued with acne way worse than mine and remembering this day and thinking back on how rude they were. I know though... they were just children and they don't know better.

I guess on a positive side: I think I've found what triggers my acne. I've done repeated trials and I can make a conclusion although I have been using Dan's regimen for a month and that's when I began these tests... So it does somewhat make it unreliable. So I quit masturbation (I know sickening =[ ) and would go on and off for a week. It seemed whenever I stopped the new pimples every day routine would quit completely just a day or two after. I kept thinking it was the Regimen just finally kicking in but it's not true because the next week I'd start it up again and I'd break out like mad. I remember reading a thread not too long ago about how this can't be true because of some people who have been masturbating as a prepubescent never had acne, but have you thought of it this way? Pre puberty your body also didn't have raging hormones and maybe there's some sort of change in your body? Sort of what puberty does? I don't know but I do believe that masturbation should not totally be discarded as a factor. To those with acne, I suggest you try giving it up for two weeks and look for any changes.

Well, I guess I'm gonna go listen to dethklok and play dota on another lonely saturday night... =[

Its hard when people stare, especially when you feel like your acne is actually imrproving. Have you read rcrangers blog on this site? It always makes me look at the postitive.

I also have been trying to cut dairy out of my diet along with dans regimen. Its so hard since im a cheese lover but I hope that soon I find the cure for my own skin troubles.

Good luck

~Eyes~

i dont see how not masturbating would change anything

if anything, it seem slike it would make your hormones go even crazier

Well obviously we don't know acne's triggers which is why its worth a shot to try. This is what I've noticed from my personal experience, but whatever it was working so I'm giving it up for two weeks. I'll update you guys then.

I know how you feel when kids say things like "what happened to your face" or "what's that on your face" but it doesn't matter their kids, do you honestly care what they think, and how do you know they really were staring at your red marks or whatever, don't think too much and you wouldn't be in this pickle..

I know how you feel when kids say things like "what happened to your face" or "what's that on your face" but it doesn't matter their kids, do you honestly care what they think, and how do you know they really were staring at your red marks or whatever, don't think too much and you wouldn't be in this pickle..

First of all, they were sitting four feet away. I would catch them in my peripheral vision just standing there too before they left. I'm not paranoid I was there. They were staring at me and no one else. Don't accuse me of "thinking about this too much."

Well, I think you should quit masturbating all around.

I'm a devote Christian and masturbating and lusting after women disturbs my relationship with God

This bit was a joke. And I don't have a relationship with god so there's nothing to disturb =] except maybe my face. And don't worry I'm giving it up... if my face clears up then it's out of my life. Maybe I'd believe in this almighty Lord if he weren't so cruel.

Little kids were staring at your face, its not like you'll ever see them again. Even if you do, by then your face would look so much better. Your Spider senses knew that the kids were looking eh. :]

Anyways, try not to think of it much. Also i heard Masturbation was surppose to help acne since it increases blood flow or does that work only for sex. . . . Mhm, it should be the same..

Good luck !

Hahah

Kids can be annoying about that; they always stare at me too.

Well particular ones.

I'm not sure if they too much by it. :)

I completely understand how you feel because kids stare at my face all the time. It makes me feel really bad. Those kids does not only stare at my face but they say to their mother "wow look at his face" or "what is wrong with his face" and mother says "shhh.. " At least the little kids only stared at you and di not say anything

some of the misinformation slung around here really annoys me.

Too many people here state that masturbation doesnt cause acne. Well number 1, as it was said, do you fucking know what causes our acne? If you do plz plz inform us.

Number 2, everyone is different. Just cause the act of masturbation has not caused you to break out, does not mean it has not caused others too. Some people get a flushing reaction in the face during the act which causes inflammation. This increases chance of lesions forming.

So plz stop stating opinions as fact people.

some of the misinformation slung around here really annoys me.

Too many people here state that masturbation doesnt cause acne. Well number 1, as it was said, do you fucking know what causes our acne? If you do plz plz inform us.

Number 2, everyone is different. Just cause the act of masturbation has not caused you to break out, does not mean it has not caused others too. Some people get a flushing reaction in the face during the act which causes inflammation. This increases chance of lesions forming.

So plz stop stating opinions as fact people.

what you're saying is that masturbation might aggravate acne, but that won't cause it. This would be the same as saying exercise causes acne, when so many people here promote exercise to actually help with acne.

I think masturbation does in fact acne and red marks to worsen. Raising your temperature and sweating isn't helping your acne.

what you're saying is that masturbation might aggravate acne, but that won't cause it. This would be the same as saying exercise causes acne, when so many people here promote exercise to actually help with acne.

I agree...ur confusing cause and effect with something that may aggravate acne mebe. I mean acne ruins our lifes as it is without ruining our sex lifes.