Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silversunpickup

My Lumenis UltraPulse Encore Total FX Experience

Why didn't you choose to do the entire face (with different intensities of course)? I see from your pics that there is no demarcation line. I had a slightly noticeable demarcation line even with the fraxel restore!!

Thanks for updating on the progress.

Why didn't you choose to do the entire face (with different intensities of course?)

I did the entire face, I just posted pictures of the worst scarring, which was on my cheeks (esp. the right side).

Silver, are your 9 weeks post pictures with or without foundation?

They were with a light foundation, taken when I got off work. I'll post a bare skin, too.

Why didn't you choose to do the entire face (with different intensities of course?)

I did the entire face, I just posted pictures of the worst scarring, which was on my cheeks (esp. the right side).

Silver, are your 9 weeks post pictures with or without foundation?

They were with a light foundation, taken when I got off work. I'll post a bare skin, too.

Your skin looks amazing! It looks so fresh and glowing. Congrats!

Guest icaretohelp

heres the thing ive noticed about scar improvment..scars seem to be able to be improved to a point..im looking at your latest pic and i dont think another laser would do much or anything more then it has already done..theres a limit when it comes to laser..ive noticed this..try stem cell injections combined with non invasive laser such as ipl..i really dont think another co2 fractional is going to make those minor textural irregularties any better..thats my hunch..based it on all before and afters ive seen regarding ALL scar iprovment procedures..its very difficult to remove tose linear lines..i think the result u have is excellent and i ddont think another laser is going to do any good..just gut feeling x

by april (when i comeplte my prp and stem cell combo) ill let u all in if its the answer...i think the potential to improve to the point of complete rejuvenation is round 5 years or so awat but 95% is as good as 100% to most ppl..i say avasive lser isnt the right option now..its done its job..now go for stem cell/prp combo