Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Urgent help: Pit Scars

Recommended Posts

tbf if thats the only scarring you have on your face then i wouldn't bother treating it, no ones skin is completely perfect but you might want to look into tca cross/subscision if it is quite deep (i cant really tell because of the bad picture quality).

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

i would ask a plastic surgeon to get in touch see your doctor.

the options provided i think would be a dermal fillers or a subcision but not too sure

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes