Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jonima

I Itch Everywhere

Lately, my skin all over my body has been itching. I have been itching on my scalp, my back, my buttocks, stomach, and face especially. Other than that, my skin itches everywhere else a little less. I made the connection, I THINK, that whenever i am NOT relaxed, my skin goes bazerk! This lack of relaxation can be anything from being stressed out, frustrated, nervous, or exited. I see it occurs mainly when i am nervous or frustrated. i don't know why, any thoughts as to what this means and why this happens?

Same thing happens to me during winter. IT's the tap water that's causing the skin irritation. Do you notice you itch even more afte a shower?Try not taking a shower for 3 days and use anti-itch medication and you won't itch anymore.

You know why? "cause it's the water that's irritating your skin. So you ahve two solutions there.

1: take a bath in filtered water instead.

2: (Not as effective) bath normally then use filtered water to wash your self in the last soak to wash out the tap water.

ya, i have hard water, which i do not prefer.

my mom came up with another theory. i just recently restarted accutane two weeks ago. she thinks that it is causing my skin to dry so extremely that it itches. hmm

Hmmm, how curious, I get this, when im excitied, hot, scared, anixous and many other times of not being in a normal state of mind, but only on my back, my scalp and chest, and its very painfull and hard not to ich and when you do ich you look stupid :\

ya, i have hard water, which i do not prefer.

my mom came up with another theory. i just recently restarted accutane two weeks ago. she thinks that it is causing my skin to dry so extremely that it itches. hmm

Moisturize at least twice daily. Make sure you're getting your lab values (blood work) checked regularly too as some problems with kidney function or liver function evidence themselves as itching. Shower in WARM, not hot water as hot water will only intensify drying and itching.

Hmmm, how curious, I get this, when im excitied, hot, scared, anixous and many other times of not being in a normal state of mind, but only on my back, my scalp and chest, and its very painfull and hard not to ich and when you do ich you look stupid :\

that's exactly how i would describe it.