Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
redbetty

My Acne Log

As of right now, I am using Cosmedicine Speedy Recovery Acne Treatment System. I wash my face in the morning with the Exfoliating Cleanser using my hands and cold water, apply the Daytime Blemish Lotion and Blemish Powder on any pimples. In the evening, I wash my face again with the Exfoliating Cleanser, apply On-The-Spot Gel Acne Treatment to any pimples, and the Nighttime Blemish Powder.

I have used this for two weeks now and it has made my face worse! What was a pimple, has turned into cystic acne. What was a small postule, is now a full-fledged pimple.

I am starting to get little whiteheads on my chest and shoulders also.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!! I have posted on this site to ask for help. It appears most people on this site are young (in their teens and twenties). I hope I can find something that will be able to help my acne. I am 36 years old and very embarassed by my acne.

It has been 4 days since I last posted. My face is getting worse. I am having breakouts everywhere. My forehead, chin, nose, side of my nose, jaw line, cheeks. Everywhere!!!! It is SO embarrassing. I don't want to come to work because I don't want people seeing these bumps all over.

And if my face wasn't bad enough. For some STRANGE reason, I am starting to get cyst-like pimples on my back! They are around my spine area of the back of my neck and on my shoulders. I have been getting these little hard things on my chest too. Sometimes you can see them, but most of the time I feel a little hard bump. When I go to pick it, a little hard thing like a grain of rice, comes out. Then I am left with dark spots all over my chest.

THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!! Here I am, a 37 year-old mother of two, and I am getting acne all over again!

I have ordered the Acne.Org products and am waiting for them to come in. I am so nervous to use them. I am scared it is going to make my face worse, like all of the other products have, and then I will be out another $50.

I wish I could just find something to help. I have read to try and not wear makeup while you are trying to clear your face up. But that is not possible. My coworkers and clients would absolutely DIE if I came up to the office without makeup on.

So here I am...still hopeless.

While waiting for the Acne.org products to come in, I have started washing my face with Purpose soap and applying MD Skincare spot treatment on my pimples. My face has somewhat cleared up a little bit.

I would like to find some type of makeup that does not look like I am wearing makeup. I do not like makeup that makes your face look oily, or looks like it is caked on. I tried Bare Escentials before, but OH MY GOSH it broke me out something HORRIBLE! I tried the Laura Mercer tinted moisturizer, as it is supposed to be oil free and good for acne prone skin. However, it caused me to have a lot of little pimples all over my face. Even in some very strange places like the bridge of my nose and my upper cheek near my eye.

I am not sure why areas of my body, like my chest and shoulders, are all of a sudden breaking out.

UGH!!!! This is all so frustrating.

just get a nice scrub at the drugstore, if you are worried the acne/org products will make your face worse it most likely will get worse.. calm down, get a nice scrub thats not to harsh and use it everyday until your face recovers, use some lotion.

It has been almost a month since I last posted. I have been using the Acne.Org treatments since I received them. Needless to say, my face became worse!!!!

We went on a family vacation for Christmas and New Year's. I was so embarassed to go out in public because I did not want anyone to see my skin. I had broke out in cystic acne on both of my cheeks, chin and jawline. I tried to cover it up with makeup, all to make it look worse. But I was not about to walk around thousands and thousands of people day in and day out with these HUGE red cysts all over my face. I had to do something! It made what should have been a magical vacation a nightmare.

I cannot imagine why, when I am in my late 30's, I am going to have this horrible acne. Sometimes it gets to the point where I do not want to be around my friends. They all have beautiful skin and do not have to wear makeup. They just put a little mascara and lip gloss on and that is it. My children always ask me why do I wear makeup. What do I tell them? So I can cover up my ugly, acne-infested skin? I do not want to say anything negative like that in front of them. So I just try and change the subject.