Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wj4

To those who shower more than twice a day and is using Regimen.

What do you use to clean your face during the 2nd shower?

Right now I use the Regimen during morning and night. But I plan on doing some new sports in the early afternoon so I will be taking an additional shower. I'm thinking just the cleanser and moisturizer? Using BP 3 times a day seem like an overkill IMO.

I suggest the shower you take after sports in the afternoon be the last one for the day. No need for overkill.

What do you use to clean your face during the 2nd shower?

Right now I use the Regimen during morning and night. But I plan on doing some new sports in the early afternoon so I will be taking an additional shower. I'm thinking just the cleanser and moisturizer? Using BP 3 times a day seem like an overkill IMO.

This is a really good face wash that I use, and that I love. http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=21222

I don't know if you should shower or wash your face three times a day, because that's definitely going to irritate your skin and dry it out. Might cause you to produce more oil also. I take two showers a day (Morning and night for the bacne regimen), but three would be too much. Is it possible you could just shower after the sports game and in the morning like the above poster suggested?

I suggest the shower you take after sports in the afternoon be the last one for the day. No need for overkill.

Here's the thing...this is probably going to be my routine...

8-10 AM...Muay Thai (Thai kick boxing).

Come home to shower for the first time..use the full Regimen.

2-4 PM....Basketball.

Shower for the 2nd time..not sure what to use here.

10PM...2 mile run.

Shower before going to sleep.

I can't wait to shower until after basketball because Muay Thai is what makes me sweat the most. I look like I just got out of a swimming pool when I leave the gym, lol.

8-10 AM...Muay Thai (Thai kick boxing) - Shower, Cleanser, Treatment, Moisturizer

2-4 PM....Basketball. - Shower, Moisturizer (Cleanser can be used as well, but make it 5sec-)

10PM...2 mile run. - Shower, Cleanser, Treatment, Moisturizer (AHA+ can be used)

Its the same routine i have as well. 24 hr Fitness, Bilang+Piano Lessons, 24 hr Fitness. :]

Good luck.

8-10 AM...Muay Thai (Thai kick boxing) - Shower, Cleanser, Treatment, Moisturizer

2-4 PM....Basketball. - Shower, Moisturizer (Cleanser can be used as well, but make it 5sec-)

10PM...2 mile run. - Shower, Cleanser, Treatment, Moisturizer (AHA+ can be used)

Its the same routine i have as well. 24 hr Fitness, Bilang+Piano Lessons, 24 hr Fitness. :]

Good luck.

Thanks for the insight! I think I'm going to wait for a full month before doing the AHA even though I have it now. Today is only my 2nd day on the Regimen, heh.