Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

last night I met a girl at a party, who was introduced to me through my friend, and though we didn't talk too long, we seemed to "hit it off" as it were. Anyway, she ended up giving me her number before I last saw her and left the party last night. This is the first time I am trying to keep in contact with a girl I met at a party past the party, so I'm a little nascent to all this.

When should I call her? Would today be too soon? I think it might be a little too aggressive, but at the same time I don't want her euphoria with me to subside. I want to try to go out with her next week. All of my girlfriends in the past, I've known as friends first. So this whole dating a stranger exercise is foreign. Any help? Thanks.

p.s. she has mild acne just like myself (I had to make something relevant about this post)

Coming from another girl... If you didn't call her yesterday you should definately call today! Just ask her if she wants to go out on a date (like dinner, movie, that type of thing). If she gave you her number she is obviously interested. As far as being friends first, I actually prefer going straight to dating. Just don't move to fast, use dates as a way of getting to know her to see if the relationship is something you'd like to pursue exclusively.

Good Luck!

You wrote she was in a euphoric state while talking to you? Maybe you should have taken her home. EDIT: Meaning offer to drive her home and spend some quality time together. If you two like each other, I'm sure she won't be taken aback by your advances.

My friend picked me up that night so I didn't have a car. And her friend was drunk, so she had her own obligations. But that's probably the best way to go if I did have one.

Thanks for the help everyone, I'll heed to the advice

Just be yourself. Don't over think things like how many days you need to wait to call. That is just so silly. If she gave you her number, that's pretty much the biggest sign you can possibly get so you don't really have to do anything impressive to win her over.