Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cookie16

Favorte Products While On Accutane

Hi Guys! I am a 24 year old Female who is about to start accutane next week. I know this has been posted a little bit here and there - but my mom is going shopping for Christmas and wants a list from me and I was going to make a list of stuff I'll need when I start accutane next week. So I just wanted to see to those who are on or have been on accutane what your must haves and/or favorite products were so I"m well stocked when I start it! Thanks so much guys!! :)

hii im 21/f...i started accutane almost a month ago.

i use....

dove mild exfoliation face wash

oil of olay face lotion sparingly

nivea kiss of moisture lip balm

head and shouldars shampoo

pantene conditioner

everyday minerals makeup

proactiv sulfur mask for spot treatment to reduce redness in obnoxious breakouts

I'm almost a month in on Accutane and I use Smitten hand cream from Lush. For a body cream I alternate between Sympathy for the Skin from Lush and Ultra Rich Body Cream from L'Occitane. I use Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream on my face every night before I go to bed and my face never gets dried out and as of yet it hasn't broken either and I've been using it for a little while now. And make sure you have eye drops and Aquaphor! Hope that helped, and good luck with the Accutane!

I love Eucerin's redness relief soothing cleanser and the dry skin therapy original moisturizing creme. Ask your derm for coupons. It will save you a couple bucks. Good luck :teehee:

Aquaphor and Dr. Dans Cortibalm for lips

Aquaphor to put up the nose at night to prevent nose bleeds

Sorbolene Cream for moisturizer

Wen Tea Tree Moisturizing Cleanser for hair

Dove Bar soap to cleanse face and body