Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ciudad21

dark circles and puffy eyes

does anyone else get puffy eyes and dark cicles around their eyes from BP irritation? ever since i began the regimen ive noticed the dark circles under my eyes and also a lot of puffiness.... anyone else have this problem? btw im not rubbing the BP under my eyes i think since its right under my eyes its irritating it. :think:

yea im thinking about jus stopping the BP since im going on accutane soon.... anyone know if sacrylic acid is a little more gentle?

Me too, I don't think it's the BP that's causing the circles. I think that its making your skin red, and you arent putting it around your eyes, thus making it stand out more.

This was one of the biggest downturn excluding dryness when using regimen.

When I first started using it, my black bags began to show better. Soon I started getting wrinkles under my eyes including dryness when I woke up.

Dryness can be fix, but wrinkles and black bags are another case.

The area around the eye has the lightest skin which is why you get wrinkles there first.

When I started using the regimen, I looked like 20 years old from the wrinkles.

What I recommend?

Try avoiding the eye area. Use eye cream (I hate this cause you have to waste more money).

Even after this, wrinkles and black bags are still there.

yea i know it sux cuz those eye creams r really expensive..... ive stopped the BP during the day and it feels a lot better... a little dryness, darkness is still there but puffiness is decreasing.... i hope i can get rid of this because i look like im always tired.