Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stararies

Lalisse IS working for me

OK, I wrote about this product LALISSE last month. I bought the starter kit from my local chemist. I am in my late 30's and have tried everything, from OTC to Roaccutane twice. I was getting so desperate that I was even contemplating getting Proactiv. But luckily before getting the PA I found Lalisse, which is alot cheaper than PA.

The reason I am writing about this product again is so I can give an update. I have not had any active acne for around two months. I usually get cysts, especially around my menstruation. I have NOT had any cysts since using Lalisse! If I hadn't tried it I probably wouldn't hve believed it. I'm almost too scared to get too happy for fear of my acne returning lol. I look in the mirror every morning and cannot believe I don't have any painful zits on my chin.

The product worked so weel for me that I am now on my second bottle of the serum (number 1). The kit came with the serum in 5ml's. I used all of that and decided I only wanted the serum - not the rest of the kit. The serum is the product that works best for me. Anyway, I bought another bottle of the serum (10ml's). And I will NOT stop using it. I use it every day/night. It smells very pungent, almost like a menthol smell, but I don't care...it is working for me.

I am NOT in any way, shape or form involved with this product/brand in a personal/commercial way. I am sincerely telling you my story AGAIN in hopes of helping others who have suffered from acne. I don't know WHY exactly it is working. I just know that it is. And if they ever stop making the product I will freak out! I was MORE than a little skeptical. but now I am so grateful to the people who have made this product.

Guys, I am not exaggerating. It has been a godsend for me. If you see the product I would advise you to TRY it. If it worked for me it might work for you.

Goodluck and regards.

Oops, I just wanted to add that the serum is a liquid. It comes in a long, glass tube with a rollerball tip so you can roll it on and not have to touch your skin with fingers, etc. It is great for spot treatments.

hey stararies,

was there a reason you only use the serum now? How much does the kit cost / the serum alone?

thanks!

Hi bronzeneo,

I only use the serum because that seems to be the main product from the kit that works for me. I also use the oil control cleanser from time to time, especially after I remove my makeup. The kit also comes with a moisturiser (which is very lightweight) and an exfoliating peel-off masque (was too harsh on my skin). When I first bought the kit I did use the moisturiser a few times but I HATE any moisturisers on my face. Although the kit does advise you to use it in conjuntion with the serum, etc. The kit cost $39.95 (australian) and has a 5ml serum ( I used that fairly quickly). I decided to only buy the serum (no.1) and it is $39.95 for 10mls. There is also a serum no.2 but I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

I still HAVE NOT had any cystic acne while using the serum. But if I go without using it for two or more days I start getting small zits on my chin area, although they are not sore like they were before I used the product And they didn't get a chance to erupt on my skin because as soon as I noticed them I zapped them with the serum lol. As I have said before I don't know exactly why this product is working for me. I just know that it is and that I am beyond happy with it.

Ingrediants in the Serum no.1

water

ethyl alcohol (I know, I know, alcohol is a big no no usually, but the stuff is working for me so that's what matters)

apricot seed extract

peach seed extract

ginkgo seed extract

chinese angelica extract

sanchi root extract

sophora root extract

thunberg fritillary bulb extract

powdered pearl extract

Most of those ingrediants I have never heard of but I thought I would write them down anyway. Someone here might know why some if not all of the ingrediants are good for treating acne.

Goodluck guys.