Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b00

What a nice suprise,

So overnight, acne decided to form some pimples on my face.

That's nice. Thanks alot, acne.

And now I have dry skin and random pimples scattered on my face.

On top of that I felt shitty to begin with.

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

I hate it when I wake up with a load of new spots. Its the worst part of the day when I have to drag myself to the mirror in the morning and pray to the acne gods that there are no new ones. Its crap how acne rules our lifes....

Ugh yes I hate that too! I kinda had the same thing happen to me today as well...and Im so dry from dans regimen it just makes me feel even more crappy!

Hahahaha thanks Gio. :) <3

Nike - True, but I don't know if they'll clear up by then. :/ I'm just trying to moisturize my skin since it's been so dry, and at least then my makeup will be easier to put on.

I have to say this can't acne just give a person a fucking break. Its the same shit over and over. It does not care if its your wedding day, First day on the job, A first date, It does not care how much you cry, How much you scream, How much you pray, It just does not give a fuck,

But we do and that's why we spend all our time fighting it off getting more serious with it each time. But keep fighting cause it ain't gonna win no matter if the battle last 60 years it ain't gonna win.

Kill acne.

well said! :clap:

Hahahaha thanks Gio. :) <3

Nike - True, but I don't know if they'll clear up by then. :/ I'm just trying to moisturize my skin since it's been so dry, and at least then my makeup will be easier to put on.

When You Buy Foundation Or summut Dont Get Ones That Are Oily I Know Your Skin Is Really Dry But You Dont Want To Get It So Oily That More Spots Come =]